facebook

Asking about sororities

by: Asking

Im rushing and i wanted to know which sororities have the best sisterhood and reputation

Posted By: Asking
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Truth   

None of them do their all fake their all toxic they all delete comments off here so you won’t see the truth some of them only support there sisters for the clout too make themselves look better

By: Truth
by: !Jul 8, 2020 12:11:00 AM

Facts

By: !
#2  by: trust da process    

each sorority has their own unique culture and it’s up to you to feel each vibe and see where you see yourself at. don’t let comments on here dictate where you go or care about ranks. if you go in with that mindset then you need to re-evaluate why you’re going through recruitment. the conversations you have and questions you have will give u the answers u want! Be yourself and trust the process, each sorority has its own problems none of them are perfect it’s literally impossible to avoid conflict anywhere but it also says a lot on how they handle it. good luck xx

By: trust da process
#3  by: Houses   

If you’re wondering about particular sororities, AXO and ZTA are usually what people consider the top houses. DZ has also been making improvements as well. DG has fallen off due to sketchy things, racism, deleting comments, etc. trust the process and you’ll find where u should be!

By: Houses
by: Self RankJul 7, 2020 4:00:21 PM

Lol Okay Dz for the self rank you’re not fooling anyone considering you probably had the biggest drop rate for your poor sisterhood

By: Self Rank
by: !(:Jul 8, 2020 11:13:45 AM

comment above me is a hurt dg ): honestly that is the truth but there’s also chio phimu and sigma kappa which are less associated w rank but are very sweet and amazing girls! just be yourself you’ll know who to pick when the time comes

By: !(:
by: sratsJul 10, 2020 2:36:39 PM

girl......... dz is known for no involvement, no sisterhood, and never being seen on campus. solid middle tier right above chi o. i know I'm in a bottom house but axo dg and zta have BEEN top 3 and nothings changing that.... yall did fiesta with sigma nu so idk where ur coming from with that

By: srats
by: wtfJul 10, 2020 11:15:54 PM

Seriously not making improvements. This is the result of A LOT of self ranking DZ. Get over yourselves! aside from gong show no one EVER sees yall?????

By: wtf
#4  by: Tbh   

There’s going to be issues in every sorority. It’s a matter of finding people that you like and want to be associated with. Keep in mind. A lot of times people will judge you by your sororities reputation in Greek life. Although UH is not known for having a big Greek life. I will say. From experience. Do not go Sigma Kappa. I have seen girls drop due to being felt left out because they do not fit their idea of ‘diverse’. I know one girl who was pretty and nice. Dropped over 100 pounds and none of her sigma kappa sisters were nice about her change. She dropped. Those girls won’t have your back. They have not done anything to change their reputation and are not willing to drop problem members. Other sororities are trying to change and do right. Look at the honest changes that a sorority makes. Not the superficial changes to an Instagram appearances but what actions they are taking.

By: Tbh

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.