facebook

rushing again as a sophomore?

by: hello

is it weird to re rush as a sophomore? i rushed freshman year and i wasn't prepared at all. if i were to rush again and be more prepared with rec letters and stuff, would i have a better chance or should i just cob?

Posted By: hello
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: ss    

there’s nothing wrong with rushing as a sophomore. you should rush in the fall so that you have an equal chance with all of the houses because in spring, not every house might be doing cob

By: ss
#2  by: active   

tbh it’s not weird rerushing as a sophomore especially since most girls either felt the same way their freshman year and retry again the next. also you don’t really need rec letters or anything, just be yourself and you’ll find the house that likes you and you like. the last thing you want to do is be someone you’re not and get in a house expecting something else

By: active
by: agreeMay 16, 2020 12:50:17 PM

yeah don’t worry about rec letters what matters more is your personality, goals, academics

By: agree
#3  by: :)   

I rushed as a sophomore and most of my sisters did too. UH gets a lot of transfers, commuters, etc so rushing as a sophomore or beyond isn't uncommon at all

By: :)

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.