facebook

thoughts on sae

by: Sae

Why does everyone say not to rush SAE?

Posted By: Sae
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: Sigma   

Because SAE is probably the furthest thing from a fraternity. They’re a bunch of socially awkward goobers that don’t know how to talk to girls. Don’t get me wrong there are a few cool members, but the majority of them are just...weird

By: Sigma
#2  by: Ew   

If you like hanging out with guys and just guys, rush SAE

By: Ew
#3  by: Haters going to hate.    

Every fraternity at UH is very negative against each other. At the time when I rushed I heard crazy rumors from members of fraternities on why not to rush x, y & Z fraternity. However, the truth is they say stuff like this because they lack confidence with in themselves so they find it easy to talk bad about other fraternities. So they can retain as many kids. Don’t be a fool, check out every fraternity and find where you truly fit in. Girls literally bounce around every fraternity. They don’t just stay at one house. As for SAE they are dope, I know they have a lot of pull from UH because a lot of their old alumni are higher ups at UH. Mike Pede who is CEO/President of the UH alumni association, Dr.Munson VP of student affairs to name a few. They literally run UH, and will continue growing with such powerful alumni pull.

By: Haters going to hate.
by: LMAOAug 31, 2019 9:48:08 PM

Yes there’s pros/cons for each frat but people aren’t just posting this for no reason the person literally asked why people dislike sae and people are giving their honest opinions & experiences so

By: LMAO
#4  by: No   

Ya dont go sae theres much better options just my opinion

By: No
#5  by: Seriously   

There’s literally pros and cons to every fraternity on campus. If you believe the rumors about any fraternity, or are looking for valid opinions on this site, you’re kidding yourself. As said above, just hang around with all the ones you’re interested in rushing and you’ll find your right fit one way or another.

By: Seriously
#6  by: ...   

Y’all literally deleted a whole thread exposing some stuff about y’all tea

By: ...
#7  by: DZ    

As a DZ who participated in frontier fiesta with SAE. They are genuine guys, they made sure to have the build done on time. And took care of all the heavy lifting and man work. They were also very nice at their tent to my sisters and I. Nothing bad to say about these boys hard work ethic. Hopefully we can 2 peat this upcoming spring! Rush SAE

By: DZ
by: LolSep 11, 2019 9:45:34 PM

So they did everything they should have done for fiesta? That doesnt make them great that makes them normal

By: Lol
#8  by: Irrelevent   

They lead people to believe they’re super popular during rush but in all honesty no one hangs around them. I never even saw a single SAE for the first 2 years I was at UH. Strange guys for sure

By: Irrelevent
#9  by: Lol   

Dont rush SAE

By: Lol
#10  by: Um   

The fact that they literally keep paying to delete comment like everyday one other one keeps disappearing like damn

By: Um

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.