facebook

SORORITY RUSH.

by: rush

what sororities are genuinely nice and fun to be around i really want to rush and join one but i never hear good things about greek life.

Posted By: rush
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: :)   

More houses are nice than not, I think it’s pretty obvious when you rush which girls are fake/superficial and which ones aren’t.

By: :)
#2  by: :   

I would say phi mu, zeta, theta, gphi, adpi, phi sig, tri delt are known as being more wholesome but every chapter has nice girls and mean girls as well

By: :
by: yahAug 15, 2022 8:51:24 PM

And tri sig

By: yah
#3  by: :)))))   

Theta adpi tri sig and phi mu

By: :)))))
by: ZAug 18, 2022 10:42:17 PM

Agreed

By: Z
#4  by: exsorority   

The most genuine are probably the ones ranked lower on the discussion board. From my experience the nicest girls have came from ADPI, Phi Mu, Gamma Phi, and Tri sig. These groups are friendlier and more diverse
(Adpi & gamma really care about academics too)

- I never here anything on campus about theta or phi sig

- I would say SK, ASA, APHI, Tri Delt, AST, and ZTA look for a certain type of “girl” meaning in you’re not skinny or really “blonde” or act “fake” you won’t get into these sororities

By: exsorority
by: exsororityAug 18, 2022 5:22:33 PM

Not trying to discourage you but a lot of girls who I knew at rush (including me) only got 4 out of 12 houses back for our second round. And that’s from just the online videos we sent in

By: exsorority
by: 444444Aug 18, 2022 10:29:15 PM

It really is true how these sororities base their decisions on looks rather than their personality and conversations they had with the pnms.

By: 444444
#5  by: Hotness   

I think a lot of the aphi girls and asa girls are not cute but some of the zeta and Trisig girls are the prettiest I have seen on campus so there are cute and unattractive in each sorority. My friend was dropped by all but 3 houses after the video round and she was cool and pretty sooooooo go in with an Open mind and I bet you’ll end up in a good place. I think this year is going to change a lot of opinions about each sorority. We are finally mask free during rush

By: Hotness
#6  by: Tbh   

The majority of girls in asa are fake, dumb and honestly aren’t all that except for being a combo of big teases and hoes. They aren’t fun to party with because they’re boring and it’s impossible to have an intelligent conversation with any of them

By: Tbh
by: LololilAug 19, 2022 6:55:36 PM

I know so many asa girls like this, too true

By: Lololil

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.