facebook

what’s up with tri sig

by: everyone

is tri sig still functioning? do they have an executive board or girls in charge or is nationals running them? how many actual members are left? did they initiate their newest pledge class from fall? are they going to recruit new members in the spring? how long are they on probation for?

Posted By: everyone
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Tbh   

Doesn’t even matter, being on campus doesn’t even mean much at jmu. Ato has been off campus for like 10 years and still gets one of the best PC’s a semester. Definitely the same for tri sig

By: Tbh
by: okkkJan 12, 2022 9:24:27 PM

ok I could totally see them functioning off campus but they aren’t kicked off, they are still on campus so the question is as tri sigma AKA the girls still associated with the National org, what are they doing?

By: okkk
by: YaJan 12, 2022 9:29:47 PM

^ they will definitely get kicked off soon tho they are out of warnings

By: Ya
by: yikesJan 12, 2022 9:32:31 PM

An off campus sorority sounds like the perfect way to get severely hazed

By: yikes
by: LolJan 12, 2022 9:41:34 PM

That’s absolute cap. ATO gets a bunch of scrubs in their pledge classes and look what’s happened to every other off campus org besides ATO. The next best is like PBX who is bottom

By: Lol
by: Imagine Jan 12, 2022 10:03:34 PM

Couldn’t ever see Ato as top pledge class ever. They give out free bids 😂

By: Imagine
by: HahsJan 13, 2022 5:09:07 PM

My ball sack could get a bid to ATO

By: Hahs
by: SnuFeb 9, 2022 9:37:48 PM

Completely false statement about ATO they suck ass🤣

By: Snu
#2  by: Tbh   

I think their nationals knows this is one of their strongest (and oldest) chapters since they really aren’t big anywhere, so I doubt they would get their charter pulled even if they did something to break their probation. probably aware of our thriving off campus unaffiliated chapters and don’t want a rogue chapter operating under their name. they would just terminate more girls

By: Tbh
by: wellJan 27, 2022 3:49:40 PM

^^^ exactly

By: well
#3  by: yes   

Still on campus

By: yes
#4  by: Yut   

They have an exec again now, they still have decent amount of girl, they kinda just being watched by internationals and guided by them. An off campus sorority def wouldn’t work imo. The reasons frats work is bc they have houses and throw parties in them and that’s how they stay relevant. what would an off campus sorority even do honestly? sororities are already made up of compilations of diff friend groups, being off campus gets rid of their common purpose that holds them together especially when tri sig is still functioning on campus

By: Yut
by: imoFeb 10, 2022 9:17:30 AM

Lol I think aphi is the only sorority that says internationals… and more than half the sororities have houses and occasionally have date parties at them. tri sig has hella manor houses and if they were off campus they would just throw more parties and have mixers as usual.

By: imo

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.