PHI SIG
ADPI
GPHI
TRISIG

Posted By: ranks
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: no   

theta is definitely above ast. they have the best grades and good involvement on campus. Ast got a good pc I will say… also not sure if trisig can really be put all the way at the bottom yet, but seriously where have they been/are they gonna recruit more girls?

By: no
by: YeaJan 12, 2022 6:55:26 PM

I heard theta has to do cob and their newer pledge classes really aren’t it… I have to agree with your tri sig statement though, they’re actually super cool girls and I’m sure they’ll recruit well during cob. Tri sig is definitely mid tier

By: Yea
by: ehJan 12, 2022 7:57:19 PM

agreed that theta has more involvement but agree w the other comment that new pledge classes aren’t it and i think ast has been getting better pledge classes then them. I love tri sig but i think pnms will be turned off by their current state and do they even have exec to figure that out

By: eh
by: ?Jan 12, 2022 8:12:03 PM

don’t aphi and asa have to do cob too?? cob really doesn’t say anything about chapters unless they need to give out a lot of bids, especially with how things have been the past two years

By: ?
#2  by: Umm   

Tri sig is way too low

TriDelt need to move down a level

Phi Mu is way better than zeta and theta/zeta are pretty equal

By: Umm
by: ehJan 12, 2022 7:58:46 PM

phi mu definitely not better than zeta and zeta and theta are definitely not equal

By: eh
by: YesJan 13, 2022 9:20:22 PM

Phi Mu is better than zeta. Zeta has lots of weirdos who can’t even talk to guys at events and some of them are just whack

By: Yes
by: TbhJan 24, 2022 2:20:53 PM

Phi Mu is def better than zeta, zeta is full of whack girls that date high schoolers

By: Tbh
#3  by: Tru   

Accurateđź‘Ź

By: Tru
#4  by: Student    

Tri sig has really cool girls. They just got in trouble which could happen to any chapter. Some other girls got trouble and kicked out and they are about to be able to be social and do everything again. I’m not even in a sorority and I feel badly for them. Most of the girls didn’t even do anything wrong according to my friend in Trisig. They will be good again. Eveyone stop hating on them.

By: Student
#5  by: Dude   

Some of the hottest girls I have seen around campus are Trisig so I think all the frats will want to mix with them when they can

By: Dude
by: kingJan 20, 2022 3:46:33 PM

i like tri sigma as much as the next person but they’ve been on probation since fall 2020 & theyve kicked out so many girls in the past 2 years. when are they gonna get off probation and not have their nationals watching their every move?

By: king
by: wellJan 27, 2022 3:41:47 PM

they haven't been on continuous probation and they should be getting back to normal relatively soon

By: well
#6  by: Yikes   

2nd tier should be phi Mu, theta, zeta, ast

By: Yikes
by: lolJan 25, 2022 9:40:57 PM

i feel like this ranking makes more sense, and it really doesn’t matter all that much abt who does cob and who doesn’t, sometimes some ppl j got more spots to fill

By: lol
#7  by: stupid    

Tri Sig is fine now I think

By: stupid

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.