facebook

who the f does theta mix with?

by: ?????

They legit put themselves up on top of ZTA and some times tri sig I'm legit confused because they always wanna justify it by who they mix with????? I HEARD THEY HAD TO DO COB BECAUSE SOME GIRLS DROPPED SO HOW THE F ARE THEY ON TOP?

Posted By: ?????
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: hey   

they mix with pike, pi kap, lambda fiji and kdr. my roommate is in theta and i just asked her

By: hey
by: HmmFeb 12, 2019 11:52:37 PM

I think more like pike, sig nu, ato, lambda, fiji, pikapp

By: Hmm
by: lolFeb 20, 2019 10:17:05 AM

we have never mixed with lambda or kdr lol. more like ka ato pi kapp sig nu but nice try

By: lol
#2  by: boo   

that’s just theta self ranking just ignore them still bottom lol

By: boo
#3  by: GDI   

Leave Theta alone. Rise above. Stop the hate

By: GDI
#4  by: You’re a loser   

Kys keep your lame ass drama to yourself.

By: You’re a loser
#5  by: Theta   

This semester alone we’ve mixed with pike, sig nu, ka, d sig, ato, and fiji. Can we please stop trying to put down other sororities to make yours feel better? Thanks.

By: Theta
#6  by: K   

not sure why doing COB means a sorority isnt good/cant meet quota? Tri sig did COB this year and yall arent attacking them for it. and theta took more girls during formal recruitment than zta did so if you only care to base sororities on their numbers, here you go :)

By: K
by: .Feb 20, 2019 1:22:27 PM

tri sig definitely doesn’t recruit as well as they used to, but they also aren’t all over this site making sure everyone thinks they’re better than everyone else

By: .
by: cobFeb 20, 2019 1:28:15 PM

Lol what does it matter that you took more girls than zta during formal? In the end you were below quota for some reason and had to do cob

By: cob

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.