facebook

agd

by: Opnop

I’m feeling nervous about formal recruitment...we might have years on agd, but damn they are paving their way. They’re still scattered but I’ve got a good feeling about them

Posted By: Opnop
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: fake   

Wow AGD talk more about yourself! How about the fact that there are only 50 actives? or that they constantly have positions open on exec? Their date party was in HORVOKA ATRIUM?????

their philanthropy was a total flop and their members complain about how disorganized and catty everyone is. If you are gonna spread rumors about yourself at least make them believable!

By: fake
by: keepthisinmindDec 6, 2018 3:03:49 PM

IMHO Cut them some slack! They’ haven’t even been on campus for an entire year and have like no money yet. For where they started and where they can go they’re doing well. They have to start somewhere

By: keepthisinmind
by: hahahaDec 11, 2018 8:17:22 PM

Damn, chill lmao. obviously this was written by someone who wanted people to hate on agd. What's gotten you so mad?

By: hahaha
#2  by: fake   

Fake news

By: fake
#3  by: facts   

if by AGD you mean Zeta Phi Beta then yeah I'd agree - they've had such a strong hold on sorority life at case its hard to imagine any other chapter topping them at recruitment

By: facts
#4  by: what   

Who is Zeta Phi Beta. I have been at Case for 4 years and this is honestly the first time I've ever heard of them.

By: what
by: ummmmDec 9, 2018 10:39:08 PM

wow, someone's out of the loop.... :/

By: ummmm
by: UmmmmmmmmDec 10, 2018 5:12:43 PM

You must not actually go here if you think they are a case affiliated sorority, because they arent even listed on the glo website and are not a chapter that is on campus. Stop making things up and trying to confuse people.

By: Ummmmmmmm
#5  by: emiq   

did we go to school?

By: emiq

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.