facebook

Racism continues at certain panhell srats

by: truth

it’s NO coincidence there are srats that have mostly white members and other srats that have a more diverse group of women. to the mostly white houses, just stop with your posts about diversity and inclusiveness because they’re hypocritical.

look in the mirror at at your recruitment. are you recruiting women based on a certain “look” you deem desirable or are you recruiting women based on character, wit, leadership, and other non-looks based traits?

until you change your recruitment tactics and begin to value women of all backgrounds, sizes and colors, don’t continue with your hypocrisy.

differences make us all better, don’t you get that?

Posted By: truth
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: srat gal   

i think that those srats will continue to recruit based on looks but they're getting a little better at at least recruiting pretty woc and i think that's the most we can ask of them considering what they stand for.

By: srat gal
#2  by: yepp   

Aphi take notes

By: yepp
by: factsApr 29, 2021 11:55:20 AM

pi phi is just as bad as aphi

By: facts
by: BumpJun 10, 2022 11:23:58 AM

Bump!

By: Bump
#3  by: honesty   

Glad it's being called out cause I'm sick of seeing Alpha Phi post about their support of racial equality yet their new members are always overwhelmingly white

By: honesty
by: KApr 17, 2021 11:03:06 PM

All srats are doing trainings to educate about racial injustices in sororities and how to prevent them. They’re not just gonna change overnight hopefully we’ll see improvement in the fall.

By: K
#4  by: srat gal   

every chapter is required to do dei seminars this quarter or they get fined. and i can't speak for other chapters but mine is doing a TON of work behind the scenes that people just looking at instagram would never know about. it's not just performative and we're doing a lot more work than non-greek orgs are doing in terms of inclusion

By: srat gal
by: ucsb sratApr 18, 2021 11:09:05 AM

there were required trainings last summer and yet aphi’s fall new mems were nearly all look-alike white women, like every other year. they post about inclusiveness and diversity, but their recruitment never is.

By: ucsb srat
by: zzzApr 29, 2021 5:54:00 PM

@srat gal the non-greek orgs are irrelevant here. this is greekrank and the post is about racism at certain srats. don't deflect and if your house is one of the culprits, then do better.

By: zzz

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.