facebook

IX stole girls from panhel recruitment???

by: random

As title lol... just wondering how did that happen bc didn't they already rush in the fall?? Also because I didn't go through formal recruitment this year, does IX ever take sophomores?

Posted By: random
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: basically   

yeah apparently they extended recruitment this year, and were willing to take girls even if they started going through pan-hellenic. i guess they got a really small pc bc most first years this fall were virtual, looks like everyone needed to make changes due to the pandemic!

By: basically
#2  by: kind of   

I heard that they extended bids to ppl in the fall and for people who rejected or weren’t sure about it were allowed to go through panhellenic rush with IX still as an option. I’m assuming girls ended up accepting the IX bid if they got dropped during rush or decided they liked the IX girls they talked to in the fall more than the ppl during rush

By: kind of
#3  by: l m a o   

lmaoooo ix is clearly filtering content about them, the comment about them taking people to wawa last weekend to convince them to drop out of recruitment was deleted

By: l m a o
by: oh lolFeb 15, 2021 8:39:13 PM

What are the specifics? I heard some panhellenic sorority got into trouble for the wawa party lol

By: oh lol
by: hiFeb 16, 2021 3:02:20 PM

@ohlol I think individual members from organizations did but I also heard ix gave bids and let people go through formal recruitment to decide what they wanted but the deciding factor was going to wawa on Friday (supposedly people dropped out of recruitment the day after)

By: hi
by: hfrhiefbjreFeb 21, 2021 12:40:18 PM

that wasnt true literally all the people that went to wawa were a bunch of freshmen or sports team, rarely any greek/non greek org but maybe aphi

By: hfrhiefbjre

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.