facebook

panhellenic dues

by: wannaknow

how expensive are panhell dues? i heard theyre super expensive and seems like it might not be worth it / like people who are on fin aid wont get a bid

Posted By: wannaknow
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: dues   

most panhell sororities have dues that average around like 700ish dollars a sem, def depends on what srat but national dues are expensive. idk if they give aid but a lot of it goes to nationals

By: dues
by: yaJan 23, 2021 10:53:49 AM

Depends on the semester, if your an initiated sister the dues go down but an in person semester they can range from $250 to $800 depending on the srat

By: ya
#2  by: asdfghjkl   

speaking from personal experience, the experience did not justify the price. it wasn’t worth 800 dollars

By: asdfghjkl
#3  by: Depends   

Some money goes to national, but most money stays in strat, pays for events. To get moneys worth… need to attend srat hosted events.

By: Depends
#4  by: Wtf   

wtf who is paying 700 a semester….they are definitely not that high here lol it’s more like 200-300 depending on the org

By: Wtf
by: HmmSep 26, 2021 11:53:19 AM

maybe they meant up to $700 a year? i was a RG and i know some sororities have higher dues for your first semester (600+) but then after that it dips back down to something more standard ($150-300)? otherwise idk where they're getting 700 from thats pretty high for JHU Pan hel

By: Hmm
#5  by: meh   

Aphi is most expensive. Most are gonna be around $300

By: meh

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.