facebook

2020 rush ranks

by: 2023

ALPHA PHI (killed it, best pledge class, good since so many girls dropped, hopefully moving in a more positive direction)
PHI MU (the only good girls in their new class are athletes, living up to the athlete sorority stereotype)
KAPPA/THETA (PCs tied)
PI PHI (better than usual, still bottom however)

Posted By: 2023
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: are u sure   

i mean... the new girls on the aphi insta be looking kinda like picasso art but go off

By: are u sure
by: StopFeb 3, 2020 6:37:26 PM

Stop judging women simply based of their looks. K thanks bye.

By: Stop
by: lmfaoFeb 5, 2020 2:37:22 PM

then why is aphi 90% white

By: lmfao
#2  by: IMO   

Aphi (Hands down best pc by far, non athletes and athletes)

Phi Mu (better than Theta and Kappa by a hair, just bec of their athletes. The narps are so weird.)
Theta/Kappa (Heard Kappa has to COB...)
Pi Phi (Better than usual, but still bottom. Most girls were trying to cut pi phi most, anyway. Rep sticks around.)

By: IMO
#3  by: Truth teller   

It’s so obvious that Theta is now 2nd and your being an idiot if you can’t see it. Look at their class—they’ve clearly overtaken phi mu and kappa, who both have taken scuffed, boring girls. Theta not only has the 2nd prettiest girls, but their interesting to. I’m sorry I’m the only person who can see the truth that phi mu has had pi phi quality classes the last 2 years.

By: Truth teller
by: wowowowowowowFeb 3, 2020 8:22:17 PM

Theta never will overcome their reputation of being the weird girls. You’re right Kappa has become worse over the years but they’re still heads and shoulders above theta.

By: wowowowowowow
by: Calm downFeb 3, 2020 8:27:58 PM

Can Theta and Kappa take a second to breathe? You both got girls who were wanted by y’all at recruitment and who want a support system of strong women. How about you lead as an example and be happy and not tear each other down anonymously on a website?

By: Calm down
by: HuhFeb 3, 2020 8:43:34 PM

Idk if it’s just me but phi mu actually has been doing better than aphi for the last 2 years... their girls are cute, fun, and actually stay in the sorority lol

By: Huh
by: lolFeb 3, 2020 8:57:19 PM

phi mu is still better than kappa and theta but theta and kappa have had pretty equal pledge classes for the past two years

By: lol
by: whatFeb 3, 2020 9:26:34 PM

uh phi mu and aphi are definitely still top tier, theta has probably climbed above kappa but not phi mu

By: what
by: kappa roxFeb 3, 2020 10:58:26 PM

go keg

By: kappa rox
#4  by: Hmm   

Phi mu has definitely been doing better than aphi the last couple of years like APHI HAD TO COB Y'ALL! Talk about a lack of sisterhood

The kappa/theta debate though is still like very devicive and still very much who you talk to/what you value, and I know a lot of pnms who seemed genuinely happy to be in either, it just depended on who they met during rush

By: Hmm
by: LolFeb 4, 2020 10:34:16 AM

hahaha you can't even spell divisive shut up

By: Lol
by: HmmFeb 4, 2020 6:17:04 PM

Not gonna lie, you got me on that oops #internationalstudentproblems

By: Hmm
by: PayAttentionFeb 10, 2020 10:44:59 PM

everyone except theta had to COB.....

By: PayAttention
by: Cob factsFeb 11, 2020 7:05:02 AM

There is a big difference between cob and snap bidding. Almost everyone snap bids because everyone expects like 1-3 people to drop for a variety of reasons. You are only even eligible to COB if you are still significantly below quota after snap bidding/ people drop and no one accepts your snap bids.

By: Cob facts
#5  by: Recruitment    

So the actual ranks based on recruitment stats (how PNMs rank and how sisters rank) are as follows:

Aphi
Phi Mu
Pi Phi
Theta
Kappa

This is not based on you all’s opinions of how good-looking the pledge classes are or previous reputations. Also I just want to say that almost all PNMs ended up in places where they were wanted and where they wanted. Recruitment is a mutual process.

By: Recruitment
by: HahahaFeb 5, 2020 6:26:07 AM

As someone who actually saw the recruitment stats (and everyone that actually had access to them would NEVER breach confidentiality and share them on Greekrank lol), this is factually NOT TRUE. First of all, there are multiple categories that determine how “well” a sorority did, including selectivity, the number of women each sorority was allowed to invite back based on retention the year before, retention on each night (which varied). Anyone that tells you there is a clear cut rank or list based on stats is lying. I won’t breach confidentiality by going in to detail, but this is NOT an accurate ranking at all and if you were wondering if it was a pi phi self rank, it 100% is.

By: Hahaha
by: HahahaFeb 5, 2020 6:34:59 AM

Also, I’ll add, that retention from night to night is not a very accurate determination of of “rank”. With one particular sorority that I won’t name, more pnms drop them on night one than any other sorority (which is standard from year to year), and they end up with more women that only have them left on their schedule by night two, therefore, by default, they retain more people than some of the other sororities that have the option of being more selective. If you want a summary, the “normal” ranks (not this whack rank), are actually pretty close to accurate based off of the stats, but it’s hard to determine still. The best way to rank, actually, is based on how many pnms each sorority had to invite to pref this year.

By: Hahaha
by: Fact check Feb 5, 2020 8:01:40 AM

Agreed with the person above. The stats don’t determine ranking. It’s not like through all the stats there is an algorithm that ranks the sororities. There are tons of stats for different parts of recruitment. As far as pref goes, I know pi phi had to invite a lot more people back than the other sororities though

By: Fact check
by: CarefulFeb 5, 2020 10:59:24 AM

@Recruitment, Before you come on here and self rank by throwing “stats”, you should be careful. The recruitment stats are VERY confidential. Select members of PAJH are entitled to this information and sharing it could jeopardize one’s position in PAJH. We know which Pi phi people have access to this information and if they are sharing it, it’s bad news. However, the “stats” you posted are both inaccurate and incomplete, so it’s not a big deal, just be careful before you try to start rumors. You are opening a can of worms you know nothing about.

By: Careful
#6  by: Okkkkk   

But if Pi phi did so much better than theta and kappa, why are they doing COB? Or below quota enough to even be eligible to COB?

By: Okkkkk
by: HmFeb 11, 2020 8:24:44 PM

Most of the sororities have to do cob because of the amount of girls that went through recruitment, not just pi phi

By: Hm
by: NoFeb 11, 2020 9:04:10 PM

No, most sororities opted to snap bid. Only one or two sororities were actually eligible to COB. You aren’t even allowed to COB if you are at total

By: No
by: UmFeb 12, 2020 7:33:18 PM

I’m pretty sure 4/5 have to take atleast on cob

By: Um

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.