Jhu

By: Ranks
#2  by: Real Deal   

IX/Aphi
Phi Mu

Kappa

Theta

Pi Phi

Girls who go IX could have gone A phi as well. Cant say the same abt the other way around last years pc but the upperclasmen are hot. Phi Mu just a step down. kappa has the pretty and smart girls but is not top. they mix better than Theta and have prettier girls. Sadly the only people who think theta > kappa are theta girls. I have found that girls don't want theta their stuck with it. And whats new pi phi is at the bottom.

By: Real Deal
by: bruhAug 22, 2019 10:26:51 PM

why would you feed the troll

By: bruh
by: UMAug 24, 2019 12:40:24 AM

I think it depends on who you ask , if you ask older ppl theyre going to put kappa over theta but younger classes will say same tier or theta over kappa. The two sororitys are so similar that they're at the same level imo. This is because Thetas definitely on the rise, kappa's solid but staying the same if not sliding a little bit. Personally I think theyre the same, Kappas just more established. But my friends in frats say they dont show up to mixers so not as fun to mix w/. So anyways It doesnt matter at the end because ranks will change. My bet is in mmaybe 2 years theta will pass kappa for sure.

By: UM
by: UMAug 24, 2019 12:43:07 AM

Now that I think about it theta has a chance to pass kappa this year. It depends on this years pc and rush which is really a crap shoot so who knows

By: UM
#3  by: No   

Sorry just do not agree. I think all our sororitys are great, but Theta passed Kappa several years ago!

By: No
by: ButSep 16, 2019 10:33:12 PM

Even if you think Kappa is better than Theta you gotta agree Theta's PC19 has better standouts than Kappa's.

By: But
#4  by: thatguy   

IX & Alpha Phi
Phi mu
Kappa & Theta
Pi phi

By: thatguy
#5  by: great   

Aphi
IX
Phi Mu

Theta
Kappa

Pi Phi

By: great

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.