facebook

mid tier?

by: confused inco freshman

Hi! I am an incoming freshman looking into recruitment. I went into greek rank searching more information on the sororities. While I was going through lots of discussion posts and each sororities greek rank page, something confused me. It seems that Kappa and Theta are mixed up from 3rd to 4th. Most of the posts I see say that Theta is 3rd, but some also say Kappa is 3rd. I’m really confused as to which is which? I have seen posts bashing other sororities (especially Theta) from Kappa but I don’t really know how much to read from it.

Posted By: confused inco freshman
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Dropped   

Im neither but heres my opinion. Similar girls but different vibes. Imo right now theyr the same at the middle. Thetas been improving and kappa's the same old same old. People tend to be very mean here, so read everything with a grainn of salt. So pick the sorority based off where you think you fit in, not based off rankings or this website.

By: Dropped
#2  by: lol   

this is stupid post.

By: lol
#3  by: aepi   

dear incoming freshman,

don't waste your time with these subpar greek organizations. kappa and theta might be third and fourth, but do you know who's first? aepi. long live aepi.

sincerely,
aepi

By: aepi
#4  by: Let me help   

Tier 1:
Aphi/IX
Phi Mu

Tier 2:
Theta
Kappa

Tier 3:
Pi Phi

By: Let me help
#5  by: Haha   

There’s a reason why everyone drops out of recruitment when they are left with theta and pi phi at the end........

By: Haha
by: kappaJun 9, 2019 7:54:23 PM

^^ definitely written by jealous kappa who is just refuses to admit that Kappa is falling and theta is improving. Kappa and Theta are definitely both tied for number 3 andeveryone but kappa knows that

By: kappa
by: Fact checkJun 9, 2019 8:23:00 PM

This must be a senior or alum. People don’t drop Theta nearly as much as they drop Kappa these days. Kappa had more criers than Pi phi this year, too.

By: Fact check
by: lmaoJun 10, 2019 3:35:11 PM

The rising junior class of Thetas didn’t have one person who dropped so this is so false hahahah.

By: lmao
#6  by: Lol   

lmao this just doesn’t make any sense there is no way a prefrosh wrote this....

By: Lol
#7  by: MD   

This is a TROLL. Everybody knows that these letters and comments are pure opinion. And ANYBODY can sign on as any group...whether they are in the group or not.

Get a summer job and STFU!

By: MD

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.