facebook

sororities

by: jhu2023

so I’m coming to hopkins this fall & I met so girls in alpha phi, theta, and Phi Mu. They all seemed super nice and I was wondering if these are considered the top organizations on campus ik there is 5 total sororities on campus does anyone know anything about the other 2? WHat are the general reputations of each of them?

Posted By: jhu2023
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Yeah   

Yes but keep an open mind. You’re coming to hopkins as a boss and you’ll be one no matter what sorority you get into or don’t get into.

By: Yeah
#2  by: hey!   

yeah this site will likely give you some mean responses when it comes to asking for ratings and reputations (and i say this coming from what is considered to be a 'top' sorority') so definitely take everything you hear with a grain of salt and see what girls you mesh with when you come here in the fall! you have the entire fall semester to meet the sorority women before going into recruitment in the spring semester and i think meeting the women in person will tell you far more about each org than what you will get out of this website! go to the recruitment events, join clubs, and go grab coffee with the girls on campus! Thats what I did, its how i found my sorority, and because I had these experiences, my sorority is a really good fit for me so i would definitely recommend!

By: hey!
by: totally agree^Apr 17, 2019 2:05:11 PM

i totally agree with everything she said, pick a place based off where you vibe w the girls instead of rankings bc you'll be happiest there! i will say though, just bc you really like a sorority doesn't mean you'll get in. i went on coffee dates w a few sisters from one sorority and really loved em, but ended up getting cut day one of rush. i did end up getting into my second choice though, and i really love my pledge class, my big, and the girls i've met. so yes, everything works out no matter what happens as long as you go into your semester + rush with an open mind!

By: totally agree^
#3  by: aepi   

two words. rush aepi.

By: aepi
#4  by: MD   

TROLL!!!

By: MD
#5  by: MD   

Well of COURSE you just “happened” to meet girls from these three, and “wondered” if these were the top.
BASED ON WHAT??
You are a troll, most likely a member of one of these 3 looking for compliments.

Don’t bite on this one, folks. It’s too obvious....

By: MD
#6  by: kevin    

phi mu hands down best

By: kevin
#7  by: h   

all of the sorority girls I met here are super nice

By: h

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.