Hottest pc?

Posted By: yurr
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Ye   

Phi delta

By: Ye
#2  by: aphi and phimu gals   

As most of us expected based on the freshies that went to most of Phi Psi's parties during fall, their PC would be the most attractive. What surprised us the most is that at the mixers last weekend, we noticed a couple of newer faces in the PC that are actually hella cute (kinda nice that they weren't all white guys either). They also party pretty hard for hopkins standards so thats definitely a plus.

Fiji has a few of good looking guys but we thought they would have done better. PC was not as big as we thought it would be too. Always a nice place to chill and hangout though.

Elmos had a bigger PC this year, but still pretty small as always. Some are good looking but the fact that most of our girls are taller than them is...yea...an issue.

We personally havent been to aepi yet but heard from some kappa girls that it was fun. Members of PC were generally nice ppl. Had a large PC but in terms of attractiveness we can't rly judge yet. But due to the whole investigation thing doubt we even will.

Beta, Sig Ep we really don't know whats going on. Think they're just on the decline.

Sig chi. They're probably saving all their frat money to throw during O week next fall. No idea about their PC this year yet but I'm sure they're ready to get some action with freshman girls next august.

Phi Delt. lol

By: aphi and phimu gals
by: lmaoFeb 21, 2019 10:33:37 PM

exactly what i would expect aphi and phi mu girls to write about

By: lmao
by: hahaFeb 22, 2019 2:13:06 PM

This is is such a white APhiMu girl material actually hilarious i cant

By: haha
by: LmaoFeb 23, 2019 9:02:42 AM

So true. Everyone in Elmo’s new Pc is like 5’ 5” or below

By: Lmao
by: GoodFeb 24, 2019 10:35:28 AM

Phi psis new Pc is not only the hottest but usually they take almost all white guys. That wasn’t the case this year and I think they’re much better off for taking a diverse new Pc

By: Good
by: DittoFeb 24, 2019 4:23:53 PM

Fiji Pc is decent def Fiji vibe stonery and laid back. I don’t think Fiji can have parties this semester it’s been nearly 2 yrs so I don’t thunk Fiji kids are big in partying. Which honestly is fine. People like to chill I like to chill chilling is better than partying lots of times. Elmo’s is a bunch of short white kids. Talked to a few at a mixer and know some from first semester.. objectively kinda strange kids they don’t really fit the Elmo’s rep but whatevs last Elmo’s Pc didn’t either and they’ve been onfbe decline since their senior class now. . Pretty funny looking down at them tho

By: Ditto
by: LolFeb 24, 2019 9:23:07 PM

only Aphi and Phimu girls would spend this much effort into writng such a long review for frats. Lol

By: Lol
by: @chillFeb 25, 2019 7:24:11 PM

yeah hey @chill maybe avoid saying 'retarded' as well...high key not cool

yikes idk why im surprised that an anonymous ranking site for greek life can be this ignorant, thats my b i guess haha

By: @chill
#3  by: truthseer   

like usual all the hot guys went fiji/phi psi

By: truthseer
#4  by: Pause.    

Did “ditto” just refer to black kids as “colored folk”. That’s no chill

By: Pause.
by: iiinnnFeb 24, 2019 11:06:28 PM

^^^ cannot more agree..LOL some white aphi bitttchfaces who pretends to "love" diversity but ends up putting only the white blonde ppl in the spotlight as they always do

By: iiinnn
by: WtfFeb 25, 2019 8:05:33 AM

Seriously!!!! “Colored” is even more outmoded than the N word and someone that was smart enough to get into Hopkins just posted it permanently for the entire school to see. Glad to see that A phi is still turning out fine, classy women...

By: Wtf
#5  by: Stop.    

Why is aphi getting blamed for this. This is an anonymous website, anyone could’ve posted that. Also, some people are less educated in the pc regard and not know the different between colored and people of color. Some people are just ignorant to the Hopkins Pc world. Everyone relax I’m sure it was just a mistake as that person was talking about how it was good that frats are becoming more diverse.

By: Stop.
by: slipFeb 25, 2019 5:05:27 PM

the person indicated that they had a mixer w phipsi last weekend and that pretty much narrows down

By: slip
by: So??Feb 25, 2019 7:09:33 PM

This is an anonymous website. Anybody could’ve posted that, maybe it’s another sorority trying to make aphi look bad.

By: So??
#6  by: yo   

I like black ppl they are neat

By: yo
#7  by: Sick&tired   

Black ppl should stop harassing everyone for a careless use of words. Stop nitpicking! Stop implying racism every time you didn’t get what you wanted! Clean your own language first! If you want respect, stop overusing “black card”

By: Sick&tired
by: !!!Feb 26, 2019 7:19:58 AM

@blackguy. F&@k that dude up

By: !!!
by: UmFeb 27, 2019 6:14:35 PM

I cannot believe you actually wrote this and thought it was a good idea to post

By: Um
#8  by: Stupid   

They’re just trying to stir the pot don’t feed these trolls. If you react you’re giving them what they want.

By: Stupid

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.