facebook

pc2019

by: Hi

is it just me or the girls in the new pledge classes of each sorority much different than the typical stereotypes associated with it

Posted By: Hi
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Www   

Agree...went opposite to most ppl's expectations

By: Www
#2  by: Yes   

Aphi
Theta/phi mu
Kappa
Pi phi

By: Yes
by: WhatFeb 17, 2019 2:22:13 AM

Would agree but why the f is aphi only the tier 1 when this year's pc was wack as F

By: What
#3  by: hmm   

idk i think it was pretty typical, theta definitely did way better than kappa this year, and a phi definitely did way worse than phi mu, over all id say if kappa had previously been ahead of theta, they're not anymore and if a phi had previously been ahead of phi mu theyre not either

By: hmm
by: okFeb 17, 2019 8:56:14 AM

this was written by a phi mu

By: ok
by: fuuufuuFeb 17, 2019 1:00:49 PM

haha nice try phimu

By: fuuufuu
#4  by: Pc   

aphi got there typical pledge class of pretty girls, not the most well known girls & not the typical aphi girls. Phi mu’snew pledge class is quite different, going to be hard to bring them together. Thetas new pledge class is a huge improvement from previous years. Kappas new pledge class is not as good as before, kappa seems on the decline in the past 2 years. Pi phi got a pretty good pc as well

By: Pc
#5  by: greeklife   

honestly doesn’t even matter greeklife at this school is dying all around

By: greeklife
by: legit questionFeb 22, 2019 4:00:38 AM

Without greeklife, what other options are there to party? I feel much more fulfilled with my social life after going Greek than before.

By: legit question

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.