facebook

rushing a sorority

by: Hi

Hey everyone,

So I kind of want to rush this semester - I’m a freshman stuck at at FIU for the moment (hopefully transferring this coming fall) but I want to make the best of my semester while I’m here.

I’m just worried about what rush will be like for me if and when I transfer. I have an idea of what sorority I want to be in and I’m not sure if rushing at FIU will interfere with that.

Should I go for it? Should I wait?

Also, if you’re in a sorority I’d love to hear your rush experience and your favorite part about being in one :)

Thank you!

Posted By: Hi
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: MiamiKing   

Why do you say you are “stuck” at FIU it’s such a good school so slept on. Greek life isn’t insane her but hey we are in MIAMIII which is already the best party city in the nation

By: MiamiKing
by: HahaJan 19, 2019 2:09:35 PM

Quit lying to yourself bub

By: Haha
#2  by: MiamiKing   

Why do you say you are “stuck” at FIU it’s such a good school so slept on. Greek life isn’t insane her but hey we are in MIAMIII which is already the best party city in the nation

By: MiamiKing
#3  by: Lol   

Dont bother. Greek life at fiu Is a joke. If anything rush then transfer

By: Lol
#4  by: hey   

If you are going to be transferring I would suggest waiting :) Every sorority is different at every school! The vibes of each sorority are different everywhere you go. Plus if you rush a sorority here and they don't offer it at the school you will be transferring too, you are basically stuck not being in Greek life over there.

By: hey
#5  by: Miamiking   

Why would I be lieng lmao

By: Miamiking
#6  by: Don’t    

Honestly don’t rush it was the worst experience of my life... wish i would have never joined anything

By: Don’t
#7  by: Rip   

Whatever you do DONT rush AOII.. so many nasty ratchet girls it’s horrible.

By: Rip

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.