facebook

which fraternity for older guy?

by: Older Guy

Hey all, I am a new 45+ year old student enrolled in the masters program and I wanted to know what fraternity would be a good fit? I am not trying to relive my younger (Glory) days but I hold a professional supervisory position within the government and I am also a military retiree. Thanks in advance.

Posted By: Older Guy
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: at   

Just go the website and sign up as a brother of Sig Ep

By: at
#2  by: check it out   

Pretty sure Sig Ep has a senior brother program to recruit RA's for their house. Probably wouldn't be a good situation if you're married and have a kid

By: check it out
#3  by: Older Guy   

Not married but do have joint custody of a child with my ex. Would that still be ok? it's just every other weekend.

By: Older Guy
#4  by: St   

Just rush

By: St
#5  by: Yes   

Traditional ranking are toxic. SigEp tends to attract the kind of guy who wants more than a drinking club out of his fraternity. Students go to college to develop personally and professionally. Some other fraternities have facilities that house brothers in environments that harm rather than help those goals by forcing brothers to go elsewhere to study during parties. But SigEp's substance-free facility provides a very conducive environment for doing what students go to college to do.

By: Yes
#6  by: BMP   

SigEp is committed to being a different kind of fraternity – one that recognizes the importance of the out-of-classroom experience and is committed to making that experience the safest and most empowering part of a college male’s life. SigEp is unique in that our brotherhood and all fraternity events are alcohol and substance free by choice. The brothers feel that the brotherhood we are constantly striving to build does not require alcohol to exist. The chapter also works to encourage other fraternities toward eradicating dangerous and illegal alcohol consumption.

By: BMP
#7  by: Dude   

Rush sigma chi pops if you’re a savage you’ll be initiated. maybe your son will be one day too

By: Dude

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.