facebook

tea

by: Deadass

so i just signed up for recruitment and which sorority is in your opinion better...pls include pros and cons ya girl is stuck

Dphie
Axid

Posted By: Deadass
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: hm   

dphie girls get along better with each other axid hazes and have the worst sisterhood out of any sorority, but that’s just my two cents just go where your gut tells you to go

By: hm
#2  by: lol   

both are full of stuck up girls, glad to see you've chosen wisely

By: lol
#3  by: SMH    

i've heard alot of nasty things about axid and hazing

By: SMH
by: ChelseaJul 27, 2018 9:23:47 AM

Do they really haze?

By: Chelsea
#4  by: lol   

why is everyone against hazing? Hazing builds a stronger bond than signing a bunch of papers and singing songs together. Hazing really helps you be there for each other in your toughest times. Helps you learn how everyone reacts to high-stress situations and helps you work together as a team to achieve a common goal. This whole anti-hazing campaign is bull sh i t. Grow up.

By: lol
by: LambdaAug 31, 2019 8:20:06 AM

I'm one of the few sorority sisters who agree with you. I was in a sorority that didn't haze and we had no sense of allegiance to one another whatsoever. It also means less respect for the older sisters. No hazing = cliques and snake eyes at chapter for no reason. Nobody wants that. Strange to hear, but I wish I was hazed with my PC. I genuinely feel like we would have been closer for it.

By: Lambda
by: Keeping it realSep 25, 2020 2:09:44 PM

Unpopular opinion: I totally agree. My sorority didn’t haze at all and our chapters felt like conventions where nobody knew anyone outside of their cliques. Everyone forgot the motto and the handshake, they just did what they had to do to avoid paying a fine. It was ridiculous and not sisterhood. I think the lack of hazing is partially why so many people drop now compared to back in the 80’s-90’s and why the overall dedication to chapters has weakened. Unfortunately, being hazed to a certain extent bonds you to your pledge class. The issue should be where the line should be drawn, not the elimination of hazing altogether.

By: Keeping it real
#5  by: My opinion   

Neither

By: My opinion
#6  by: recent alum   

did you end up in either of the organizations?

By: recent alum

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.