facebook

Recruitment Help

by: goinggreek

so i've signed up for recruitment and i just wanna know what the houses are actually like? i'm not trying to get into a bad house

Posted By: goinggreek
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: EIU 123   

It totally depends on if your signed up for IFC or
PHC or NPHC.

Honestly do not look at all these reviews on here in depth if you just applied or transferred here. Check out the fraternities and sororities social media. The reason why is because what ever house someone is in they will say "were top house or in a tri top house." It is going to confuse you. Just go check them all out or as many as you can find. The greek life community all cares about each other, but they are all mostly the same size. It gets competitive around recruitment time for sure. Hope this helps have fun!

By: EIU 123
by: goinggreekAug 19, 2020 5:08:17 PM

Hi, thank you! I'm signed up for PHC.

By: goinggreek
#2  by: EIU 123   

Okay, I would recommend going to EIU's PHC page on EIU's website and it will list all the members on the board. You will then be able to ask one of them questions about how to sign up.

I know all the sororities decently well enough from a guys perspective, so I am not going to play favorites here. It also depends what you are trying to get out of joining one.

By: EIU 123

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.