facebook

Varsity Revue 2023

by: steering thoughts

It's VR season! Obviously very few people actually care... but I'm not one of those people.

Lot's of cute shows this year. love some people's themes. Also lots of mystery themes. some are pretty similar so idk how they'll be judged.

Who is standing out?
KD Fiji is probably the pairing most likely to give GPhi Beta a run for their money. No one's surprised that Beta is doing really well so far minus some issues with energy onstage, but its beta so they'll probably be fine. Again, KD Fiji are a close second in my opinion. The girls vocal talent and choreo skills make up for Fiji's averageness. I also like Theta Sig Ep so far... but Sig Ep tends to end up with themes that are hard to get behind so we'll see what happens.

I really like Kappa Farmhouse so far!

I don't love Pi Phi Sigma Chi at the moment, but Pi Phi has proven they can place with average pairings.

Who do y'all think will win?

Posted By: steering thoughts
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: cast member   

I don't think anyone wants beta to win but I think we've accepted it's probably going to happen anyway

By: cast member
#2  by: hmmm   

is beta actually good or do they just think they are?

By: hmmm
#3  by: Vr   

I’m curious about chi o/ snu because their follies show was pretty good. Also zeta/phi delt because it’s random but zeta places in vr usually. Beta/gphi will probably win but I’d love to see someone else win

By: Vr
by: truJan 30, 2023 10:51:03 AM

I just remember Beta KD being on a whole other level last year, after OSN everyone knew it was going to sweep. If they can come up with a show like that again its in the bag. I heard their theme is kinda dark though so maybe judges won't like it.

By: tru

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.