facebook

Sororities explained

by: U know me

Okay so from a frat perspective and not from jealous or spiteful girls this is what we really think-
Aphi and chi o are roughly on the same level in terms of attractiveness, fun at socials, etc but the chi o girls tend to have more boyfriends so for that reason only phi is a little better.
SK comes in right behind chi o bc the vibe is similar with the sisters but sometimes SK can come off as a bit stuck up or like too good for the party/event but still cool.
Kappa is in 4th because they kind of have random PCs like half of the group will be fun and attractive but then they just have random girls thrown in there that are kind of weird but they still deserve top 4.
Xi is next, they’re better than they were like three years ago, just kind of hard to get along with because they prefer certain frats A LOT. AOII is surprisingly next but they’ve changed pretty drastically over the last two years, way better PCs with girls that are more involved and fun with us when they used to be geedville.
Pi phi is next, honestly a lot of fun at socials more than you would think and their newer PC has some really cool girls.
Sorry but DG is last. Just not fun anymore and a lot of them are obsessed with Pi kapp and just weird, I’m really not trying to be mean but this is like the last sorority we want to do stuff with. Just kinda pick me girls.
Anyway just my opinion for all this you can think what you want.

Posted By: U know me
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: LOL   

There is NO way any frat guy I know would come on this site, let alone write all this. SO STUPID!

By: LOL
by: HahaJan 28, 2021 10:26:48 AM

Idk who else but a frat guy would say something like geedville lmao

By: Haha
by: LolJan 31, 2021 11:25:28 AM

Lmao are you kidding this sounds exactly like every frat guy I know

By: Lol
#2  by: Bye   

Hi chi o :)

By: Bye
#3  by: what   

REAL RANKS

top kappa chi o
top mid sk phi
mid dg axid
bottom aopi piphi

By: what
by: BJan 28, 2021 11:40:16 AM

This was true about 5 years ago

By: B
#4  by: uh   

Why not just let PNMs decide? Don't be influenced by these rankings? They literally mean nothing and are just pissy sorority girls or frat boys. Each chapter brings something new to the campus, don't let these comments decide for you.

By: uh
#5  by: D   

Geed.

By: D

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.