facebook

rush drama (s)

by: PnM

Someone is apparently no longer allowed to rush due to being a major bully in the past. Props to whoever made that happen. Word got around. That’s all I’m saying as I overheard some shocking detail.

Posted By: PnM
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: sorority   

You can’t spill that tea without detail, sis

By: sorority
by: PNM1Jan 21, 2019 7:57:43 PM

Physical violence towards more than one person. She did beat up more than one person. Emotional abuse towards a few people. Cussed out a few people. Someone had mental health issues because of her. Word of mouth that got around.

By: PNM1
by: PJan 25, 2019 1:58:42 PM

One of the girls she bullied is at this school and rushing. Some of the physical violence involved blood just an FYI. Like everyone else, I just overheard things.

By: P
#2  by: PNM WVU   

I also heard this and also heard the details you mentioned. I definitely wouldn’t want someone in a sorority that might beat up a sister. Some people just got to be exposed of their true colors. Thank god someone told her off.

By: PNM WVU
#3  by: pnM   

I heard the story too. I had no idea she got kicked off of rushing. Thanks for letting us know another PNM. This is great news.

By: pnM
#4  by: Mountaineer   

Her first name was Nikki/Nicole.

By: Mountaineer
by: Sorority Aug 20, 2019 10:59:09 PM

I remember her. She seemed so nice during rush. I guess she ain’t that nice in person.

By: Sorority
#5  by: Guy   

I hope this isn’t about Brandi loves daughter because she needs a bid.

By: Guy
by: PersonAug 22, 2019 1:53:38 AM

It seems like she is banned from rushing Panhellenic according to some of the featured comments and the post.

By: Person

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.