facebook

greek life

by: former Texan

Greek life at TSU is small. I left the school because it is so small. Not many opportunities as a female when it comes to rushing. Only having a few sororities makes it very hard to want to rush. Each sorority and fraternity has it's "haters" and the ones that love them. So if you want to rush just be aware but also go in with an open mind. Coming in as a freshman I thought DZ was THE sorority to be in. Although they are large the girls just aren't always the best. But again, you will find girls you do and don't like in each sorority. Personally after two years, Phi Mu and Alpha Gam are the top two choices, both groups are well rounded and a diverse group of women. It changes every year. And as for fraternities, Sig Chi is great, they guys are always a good time but they can be a little creepy. Lambda Chi guys are straight up creeps, I can never hang out with them. All the other fraternities just fall in between. KDR is probably the top with Sig though. Again, make your own decision and don't rely on a website to make your decision for you.

Posted By: former Texan
Post Reply Report

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.