facebook

everyone say something nice about each sorority

by: Kaleigh

Say something nice about each sorority...Go!

Posted By: Kaleigh
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: A.R.   

AGD girls are super hyped all the time. I've meet some sweet girls in that sorority, but don't know them that much though.
DZ girls are off course are pretty but don't let rumors make decision of who they are. They're all different, take the time to know one.
PhiMu girls have been through a lot in the past year. They are caring and kind and will be there when you need them... I have amazing friends in that sorority.
DPhiE girls are new here but have slowly made their stance that they are here to stay! They seem to have a real sisterhood and love one another.

By: A.R.
by: GirlDec 5, 2013 8:23:43 PM

this is the nest answer I've seen.

By: Girl
#2  by: A.R   

It brings me great joy to see that I was able to lift each sorority with kind words instead of bashing each other down with negativity. Sometimes things are said that isn't meant but once said or done it can't be taken back. I hope that we can be able to come together and act sisterly to one another without any concern about who's on top...cause like really will that even matter when you graduate and are out in the real world.?

By: A.R

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.