facebook

sorority rankings

by: sororityty sis

Real sorority rankings at Midwestern???

Posted By: sororityty sis
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Ex Greek   

All of the sororities are different in their own way and it's hard to actually rank them in going to give you my opinion on each of them in alphabetical order THIS IS NOT A RANKING SCALE!

Alpha Phi- sweet girls, they're very diverse. This summer they've really been raising the bar in the marketing department

Chi Omega- some call them "cookie cutter" but they also have some super sweet girls. Some of them are very sarcastic and it can come off rude but don't tAke it to heart that's just their personality and most of the time they're kidding

Gamma Phi Beta- they are nice and very unique and are not afraid to be themselves

Sigma Kappa- they're known as the "party girls" and although they know how to get down partying is not all they're about. They tend to have ALOT of girls interested in joining and I have seen a few incidents where they promised bids in the spring and didn't give these girls bids. Don't fall into that trap they can not promise you a bid it is against the rules and they usually only have 1 or 2 spots left in the spring

All four chapters offer something great for the young women of MWSU I suggest going through fall recruitment and keeping an open mind! You never know what chapter you will fall in love with or will fall in love with you. A bid from any chapter is a honor that means they want you to become a part of their sisterhood so take the opportunity

By: Ex Greek
#2  by: it doesn't matter   

The Greek community and Greek life at this school is a joke. Girls join for the name not the cause.

By: it doesn't matter

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.