facebook

pnms!!! what general questions do you have??

by: Unbiased

Unfortunately I know pnms come to this website to look for content even though it’s not always accurate or positive. But pnms, go ahead and ask some general questions in the comments about rushing for sororities or fraternities or about how Greek life works on campus or even just campus life or adjusting to college in general!! I’ll be unbiased to try to help.

Posted By: Unbiased
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Dee   

What qualities make a girl stand out to a sorority? How do you get into the sorority of your dreams?

By: Dee
by: ..May 1, 2019 2:02:37 AM

It’s soooo important to be yourself!! If they can truly see that you want to be there and you are genuinely yourself, they will want you more!! To stand out, try to wear something that only you would wear. For example, a statement shoe or earrings so the girls can remember you better!! But don’t look past being true to who you are because you won’t be happy in a sorority if you aren’t true to yourself during recruitment and the girls can see it!! And that’s exactly how you get into your dream sorority. You be yourself!! The letters you wear mean nothing if you aren’t happy and don’t truly stand behind them!!

By: ..
#2  by: Worried   

What are the minimum GPA’s for each house? Are summer semester grades counted? I have a 4.0 currently but that’s only because I don’t have too many classes under my belt. Does that matter ? Or is the the GPA looked at as a whole? I’m taking 6 classes this summer so I hope that those are counted

By: Worried
by: ..May 1, 2019 2:04:29 AM

GPA is looked at as a whole. A 4.0 is fantastic for every house!! And every house’s GPA requirement is a 2.0 or 2.5 I believe. And every house is very strict on that!

by: ..May 1, 2019 2:05:02 AM

GPA is looked at as a whole. A 4.0 is fantastic for every house!! And every house’s GPA requirement is a 2.0 or 2.5 I believe. And every house is very strict on that!

by: southAug 26, 2019 11:35:36 PM

Most houses take either a 3.0 or a 3.2 for high schoolers, just depends on the house! the GPA requirement is lower for girls already in college.

By: south
#3  by: Angel   

What are reasons a girl (entering freshman) would be dropped from all houses? Or all but one house?

By: Angel
by: .Aug 26, 2019 12:41:24 PM

Grades go into play a lot! Also just trust the system! It works as long as you be yourself, go in with an open mind, and follow YOUR heart. (there’s a reason why the pi chis tell you not to discuss).

By: .
by: AngelAug 26, 2019 8:18:54 PM

How can you “trust the system” and “follow your heart” if you are not given a chance? Understand the grade issue however some schools are much more difficult therefore grades are not the same. System seems pretty flawed and puts entering freshmen or “new to campus” at risk for transfer leaving USA and lost tuition dollars.

By: Angel
by: SameAug 26, 2019 11:32:02 PM

The same thing happened to me :// my gpa was a 3.16 so I don’t understand why I was dropped

By: Same

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.