facebook

winter sorority rankings (before spring rush and stuff)

by: idk maybe I'm wrong

Top (These are more all the same but if you had to kind of rank them against each other, actually thats how it pretty much is for all tiers but u get the point?)
Alpha Phi = Sigma Kappa
Chi O = Axid

Middle
ASA = Gamma Phi
Phi Sig = ADPi

Lower Middle/Upper Lower (Since TriDelt came in it low-key gives these two a boost by default idk man)
Pi Phi = AEPhi

Lower
Theta
DG
Tri Delt

Now come at this post bc you disagree I guess

Posted By: idk maybe I'm wrong
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: so wrong   

dg way too high

By: so wrong
#2  by: lol    

Alpha Phi needs to chill. Y'all may be top tier still (somehow) but Sig Kap and AxiD are definitely higher than you girls. Even Chi O may have an argument.

By: lol
by: uhDec 7, 2018 10:32:36 AM

its says aphi = sk not aphi > sk

By: uh
#3  by: yes   

I agree with the boost by default

By: yes
#4  by: Truth   

I see nothing wrong with this rank

By: Truth
#5  by: huh   

idk i feel like phi sig > adpi and then chi o, axid and sk over aphi

By: huh
#6  by: Yo   

I said it once and I’ll say it again until it gets deleted...

You are basing “rankings” off of looks and what frats they mix with and that’s so immature, puts down women in general that your only worth is how you looks and what men you associate with, and not what your sorority was founded upon. If you tell me rankings here are based on anything other than that you are lying.

When you put certain sororities above others it not only is demeaning but it shows you do not value the members’ academics, philanthropy, friendship, leadership, or their character. And that’s so not 2019.

By: Yo
by: #1Feb 8, 2019 2:40:30 PM

Rankings are BS. Rush is hard and you’re going to fall in love with certain sororities and get a bid from a sorority you may not have even wanted But guess what that’s already wanted you! They thought you were a good fit for their chapter and want you to be a member, to lead it one day, and for you to find your sisters for life.

By: #1
by: YaFeb 12, 2019 12:57:24 PM

Real talk you two ☝🏻

By: Ya
#7  by: Trueaf   

HAhahahahahaha hi pi phi

By: Trueaf
#8  by: Nope   

Theta > Pi Phi

By: Nope
by: WutFeb 15, 2019 1:05:16 PM

Thanks for your input theta.

By: Wut
#9  by: Wut   

SK/AZD/ChiO/APhi
ASA/Phi Sig/GPhiB
ADPi/AEPhi
PiPhi/Theta/DG/DDD

By: Wut
#10  by: lies   

this is straight up pi phi trying to make it seem like they are middle tier even tho they are ignored on most ranking b/c they are bottom, such lies, nice try

By: lies

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.