facebook

Post Rush Details

by: Curious

Post recruitment rankings? How did each chapter do? What are the pledge classes like? Anything people need to know? Drop the info

Posted By: Curious
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: grstar   

definitely heard a lot of negative things about trisig, they're all very sweet people so I feel bad, but a lot of people just didn't have the best conversations with them

a lot of people seemed to be enjoying deeph this year, more than expected, and was in so many people's top choices, climbing the ranks?

sdt was not getting as good a rep as it usually does

By: grstar
by: idk Sep 20, 2022 8:16:31 AM

dphie did not climb ranks lolllll besides that agree

By: idk
by: tbhSep 20, 2022 12:34:43 PM

trisig’s PC looked like it was only 15 girls, which makes me sad because there are some really good girls in that chapter. sdt felt less in demand than usual talking to PNMs about their experiences, DZ was where ppl wanted to be

By: tbh
#2  by: Hmm   

DZ
sdt
aephi/kd
kkg
Chio/AXO
Sk
deeph
Trisig

By: Hmm
by: Raw Sep 20, 2022 1:48:50 PM

pleaseeee this is so off

By: Raw
#3  by: Truth   

DZ and SDT remained the place where people wanted to be, but aephi and KD both did really well too. Aephi had a huge pledge class and I know KD had a high return rate throughout all of recruitment. Also AXO did surprisingly well

By: Truth
#4  by: Panhel    

Here to put some respect on XO’s name. They’ve been doing super well in past years and did very well this year. Watch out for them!

By: Panhel
#5  by: !   

bumping

By: !

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.