facebook

what are the real sorority rankings here?

by: Haylie

What are the real sorority rankings here? Top tier? Mid Tier? Bottom Tier?

Posted By: Haylie
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: TU   

in this order.

1. Tri Delta
2. Chi Omega
3. Phi Mu
4.Alpha Omicron Pi

Tri delta and Chi Omega have both been the top sorority but Tri Delta has tended to keep the top tier spot. Alot of Chi Os originally wanted Tri Delta but did not recieve a bid. There was even a few chi os that de pledged and ran tri delta the next year.

By: TU
by: alumDec 1, 2012 11:36:09 AM

Not true. Doesn't know her history. For the last fifty years, Chi Omega has dominated at Transy with style, grace and hard work.

By: alum
by: letsbehonestJan 27, 2013 7:14:21 PM

in response to alum, not true. history is irrelevant. Tri-Delta is definitely the hardest to get into and the best looking, most nice girls at Transy. Chi O is good, but not as good as delta.

By: letsbehonest
#2  by: TU   

real

By: TU
#3  by: alum   

Top Tier
Delta or Chi O

Bottom Tier
AOpi or Phi Mu

though there are some cool girls in all of them, just talking in the way you'd rank them as a group

By: alum
#4  by: Alum   

Tri Delta
Chio
Aopi
Phi mu

Some people debate the bottom two, but everyone knows Delta is the top one. And I wasnt even a delta. They get like 98% return during recruitment every year. I have been a Rho gamma twice and both years every single PNM besides one put Delta first every night they got asked back.

By: Alum
#5  by: Honest truth    

yea I remember when two girls depledged Chi O and ran Delta. One of those girls ended up being the president of Tri Delta.

By: Honest truth

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.