facebook

what are the real sorority rankings here?

by: Haylie

What are the real sorority rankings here? Top tier? Mid Tier? Bottom Tier?

Posted By: Haylie
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Julie   

Top tier: KD and Chi o- seriously your preference for which one it number one, but these two are te best hands down on this campus.

Middle: phi mu- there are a lot of mean girls in this sorority, but the ones that are awesome are really awesome and nice and they really help carry up this sorority to the third spot.

Bottom: tri del- randoms... A lot of them are nice and genuine but I don't know a lot of them like at all and this school is really small.

By: Julie
#2  by: Elizabeth   

Contrary to previou comment, tri delts are definitely the coolest and most genuine. All the girls are extremely approachable and very caring. I saw many of them around campus and very involved.

By: Elizabeth
by: hehehApr 6, 2015 8:48:24 PM

....said Elizabeth the Tri Delt

By: heheh
#3  by: yeahhh   

I essentially agree with the first comment… However, this school is so small that is truly only top and bottom tier--no middle. That being said:

Top tier: KD and Chi O-most involved girls on campus, intelligent, and well-rounded. They typically cut girls based on high school GPA from recruitment unlike the other two. There are big difference between the two, but that's for a later time. They are well-liked by all or most of the fraternities and other organizations on campus.

Bottom tier: Phi Mu and Tri Delta- these two have the lowest average GPA and don't put emphasis on scholarship. I personally believe Tri Delta is considered better ranked than Phi Mu based off quality of sisterhood and philanthropy, but that may not be totally accurate. There are some super stars in these sororities, but a majority aren't very involved on campus.

By: yeahhh
by: hehehApr 6, 2015 8:49:41 PM

most on point description I've seen all year on here

By: heheh

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.