Zeta
Adpi
Axo

Aopi

Posted By: Office of GL
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Tho   

Come on Kappa is at least right below theta if not in line with it, not in the next section down. Also KD/Pi Phi/ Chi O all one line.

By: Tho
by: HausMay 20, 2020 3:16:01 PM

Most of the row dislikes kappa and they dont even like each other...

By: Haus
by: 👹May 20, 2020 4:37:09 PM

^^ Bump!!! Bitter wannabes that are extremely mean. Their senior pc was the last good class & now they’re gone.

By: 👹
by: KatMay 22, 2020 7:09:56 PM

Theta is, in my opinion, THE top sorority at Vu. The girls are beautiful and they know how to have a good time but also how to be laid back. Lots of people judge them based on their appearances and think they are stuck up, but girls in theta LOVE it. I have never seen any other chapter be as obsessed with their sorority as they are. There’s some drama in the house, sure, but what house doesn’t have drama?? Kkg has way more drama than them. Thetas are awesome girls and we have never had a boring time with them!

By: Kat
#2  by: the   

theta does not get its own tier what?? haha

By: the
by: Harsh truth May 19, 2020 11:05:06 AM

Nah i'd say this is correct given the major damage kappa did this year to themselves

By: Harsh truth
#3  by: bb   

^^ bunch of jealous kappas. you will never be as good as theta but nice try!!

By: bb
#4  by: Ppppppppppppp   

And??? They are the fakest group of girls on campus. They majorly dirty rush and will bid promise you but then drop you after a couple of rounds during recruitment. They have the worst sisterhood out of all the sororities on campus. Literally only considered top because of their history on campus.

By: Ppppppppppppp
by: @@@May 20, 2020 6:45:07 AM

Sounds like someone was cut... jealousy isnt a good look honey

By: @@@
by: ..honeyMay 20, 2020 8:09:07 AM

nor is headassery

By: ..honey
by: hahahahMay 20, 2020 9:04:51 AM

"nor is headassery" i peed a little

By: hahahah
#5  by: ,,,,,,?????’)$$:::::((())   

kat
kkg
ddd

pbp
xo/kd
zta

adpi
axo
aopi

By: ,,,,,,?????’)$$:::::((())
by: spoon a loonMay 24, 2020 9:40:38 AM

xo up pi phi down

By: spoon a loon
#6  by: Oy   

TRUTHHHHHHH

Kappas constantly self ranking, trying to make it seem like they are on par with Theta when EVERYONE on campus knows thats not true. Basically insecure AND shallow.

By: Oy

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.