facebook

Is lambda chi a real frat?

by: Curious

I get that they’re new and everything but like there’s no way we can consider them a real frat for the next couple of semesters right? They don’t have too many members yet and they’re still building their chapter. No way pike’s not better than them at least.

Posted By: Curious
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Ok pike   

Tbh the fact you (pike) had to post this shows why you should always be at the bottom of the social ladder.

Sure lambda chi is also near that bottom, but nobody attributes that to the quality of their brothers. They deadass started a frat from stage 0 with no help from suspended frats or alumni. That’s not easy and it’s going to take time to build. In my heart they’re better than you but you can have this one for now if it means that much to you. I have a good friend in lambda chi and I’m rooting for them. At a time where Vanderbilt is trying to kick off every frat, we gotta stand up and support people trying to add to the Greek community. To answer your question - yes they’re a real frat. They have a sick new house and genuine brothers trying to create something bigger than themselves.

By: Ok pike
#2  by: Yes    

Yeah Lambda chi for sure throws bangers bro. Answer is obvious.

By: Yes
#3  by: Yes   

They’re good people that just need some help. Give them a year or two and they’ll have a solid group of guys

By: Yes
#4  by: e   

the real question should be - Is pike a real frat?

By: e

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.