facebook

why are there barely any hot vandy girls?

by:    

What is up with Vandy girls? I'm pretty sure you can count the number of 10s at Vandy on one hand. Just compare our chapters to those at Bama or UGA and you'll see what I mean.

Posted By: Vandy guy
Page 1 of 2
#1by:    

Because they're smart? Idk but there are not many male 10s either

By: yeah
by: dumb   

So you can't be smart and hot? I know plenty of attractive women at Stanford, UMich, Berkley and UPenn.

By: dumb
#2by:    

smaller population size overall x higher admissions standards=fewer attractive people

By: vandernerd
#3by:    

Also with people more focused on academics there's less time to fake tan and dye hair and get manicures and whiten teeth, etc.

By: Hawt
#4by:    

Because it's a good school

By: Dude

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#5by:    

You want to compare Vandy girls to Bama girls?

By: Seriously?
#6by:    

damn this is actually so true

By: asdf
#7by:    

It wouldn't surprise me if Harvard and Yale had hotter girls. I was shocked at how unattractive most girls here were when I first got here.

By: qwerty
#8by:    

Sorry to whatever salty 5/10 guy wrote this, but the girls here are definitely more attractive than the guys lol

By: Lol
by: l   

that doesn't make any sense lol, everyone here is equally plain.

By: l
#9by:    

Here’s what I’ve deduced:
You either just got rejected by a Vandy girl and you’re salty af or you’re living in a box and can’t see that there are actually quite a lot of attractive (&smart) girls here.

By: lmao
#10by:    

lmao the guys here are wayyyy uglier than the girls

By: facts

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.