facebook

sorority rushh

by: ifc

KKG (where all the 'cool girls' want to go)what sae used to be. what sig ep used to be.
AXO (where cool girls don't mind joining. all the average looking or less socially inclined girls think they have a shot and therefore have axo as their top choice)kind of like phi psi
DG (not necessarily cool but outgoing and don't care as much about status. more about friendship than status and hooking up with fiji)

mid
ADPI: axo, dg rejects. sig chi of sororities. like axid but better

lower mid
axid: rejected from all the above sororities. the tke of sororities
theta: same with axid. girls who care more about status go axid in hopes of rising. the chi phi of sororities

lower

chio: improving yet everyone's last choice. this is the lambda of sororities

Posted By: ifc
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: better   

ADPi -- tke of sororities
AXiD-- chi phi of sororities
theta -- lambda of sororities
chiO -- DU of sororities

this also kind of reflects not only the rush status of the lower sororities but who they mix with most as well

By: better
#2  by: explain   

what is kkg's system? axo s slipping b/c they dont like each other and they're socially awkward.. and overall they're just slampieces ,,DG is rising b/c their now senior class is hot and sweet.

By: explain
#3  by: sad truth   

kappas' average girls are around 7's, above average but not like model hot. their hot girls are model hot.

pi phi's new senior class is like kappa above, but its junior class isn't. more of somewhere between axo and adpi s class. mostly 5's and 6's. average to a little above average girls.

axo: mostly 5's and 6's with a few above average girls and very few model hot girls sprinkled in.

dg: same

adpi: mostly 4's and 5's with few 6's and 7's

axid: mostly 3's and 4's with few 5's and 6's

theta: same more or less

chi o:

By: sad truth
by: Johnny dramaMay 25, 2014 5:57:04 PM

Written by a stone cold 3.5.

By: Johnny drama
by: Oh boyMay 26, 2014 3:15:29 PM

Someone has unrealistic standards of women

By: Oh boy
by: hahaMay 31, 2014 6:20:30 PM

so low. if anything each sorority get's rated by "association"
what is a 10?
there's a girl on campus i would clearly label a "model hot" 10 and i saw her in a theta shirt once
i also always see a "3" in the library studying across me always wearing a kappa shirts

there's definitely no rubric because i feel for the most part a lot of girls hide behind the shirts letters and it makes them more hot. such a weak system.

By: haha
by: whatMay 31, 2014 11:27:28 PM

kkg doesn't have any 3's stop lying. and theta doesn't have any 10's. you have low standards. and as for pi phi, they seem to get all the fiji / lax groupies, who they happen to meet at fiji parties. fiji will help keep pi phi alive. personally for me having axo dg pi phi and kappa letters does make a girl seem hotter but being in a lower sorority doesnt make girls seem any less hot. but girls seem to rate guys differently depending on what frat they are top mid or lower

By: what
by: oh ho hoJun 1, 2014 3:25:15 PM

yeah kappas class this year DEFINITELY had some threes. I dont do names but they speak for themselves. They're girl that are just really surprising to see in that KKG shirt.

Also for model Thetas, idk wtf that is.

By: oh ho ho
by: hmmmJun 3, 2014 1:51:57 PM

I agree with the "3" kappa thing, especially in the 2013 pledge class...there's a few of them. Any "10" thetas? Surprisingly I would agree there are a some really hot ones. Unless if it's a Thursday 8AM, good luck seeing them in a lettered shirt.

Hot by association is definitely a thing. Kappa "3's", ride your time at Bucknell as hard as possible...doubt your shirt will help you in the real world.

By: hmmm
#4  by: kkg and pi phi   

still the hottest

By: kkg and pi phi
by: martyMay 27, 2014 11:04:56 PM

most of the freshmen girls that pi phi "already has" will inevitably realize that if they can go kappa or axo they absolutely should - the one's that wouldn't get a bid from either will end up sticking with pi phi

By: marty

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.