facebook

whats the best sorority class currently on campus?

by: best

Pi phi seniors? juniors? ridiculous
KKG juniors? <-- again ridiculous
DG juniors <-- again ridiculous

sorry other sororities and classes but to me these are the top perfect classes.

Posted By: best
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: ya   

yup i'd have to agree on that one

By: ya
#2  by: agree   

yes yes yes

By: agree
#3  by: boys   

how about the fraternities?

By: boys
#4  by: summer's almost here   

seniors: sig ep, kappa sig
juniors: phi psi, sig ep
sophomores: fiji, phi psi

By: summer's almost here
#5  by: ^^   

should probably give sae seniors an honorable mention as well

By: ^^
#6  by: agreed   

with sae seniors.

anyway hereshow i see sorority rankings. by traditional standards we only have 1 top tier left, kappa. axo isn't top tier by any means. not that hot, socially awkward, etc. i see axo and dg as the upper mid tiers, with dg being the sorority where u go more to make genuine friends ala DU. dg girls werent cool in hs but they dont care and dont care about social climing

and axo as more of a group of social climing girls who did party in high school but weren't cool. they were the girls invited to prom by olde guys for easy hook up. they care a lot about being top tier but dont really like each other.

but they re very good at being popular with other frats. they get drunk and hook up. they read on tsm that easiest way to go top tier is hook up with the cool frats and try to recruit the hottest girls who rush them. seems to be working except they dont really like each other. in class they see each other say hi, did u go out last night then convo stops.

By: agreed

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.