dg
chi o
theta

Posted By: hi
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: hi   

SRAT EXPLANATIONS

kkg, axo, axid: obvious top, all took bad (for them) PCs this year but i think that has more to do with the quality of the PNMs than the sororities themselves. only real surprise for this group are the girls axid took… again, not bad enough to knock them down though but def knocks them out of competition for 2nd place

apdi, dg: FIERCE competition between fourth for these two as adpi’s last PC was… a shock, to say the least. not sure if they just pulled it together for this year or if dg just fumbled the bag. either way, adpi is back on top

chi o, theta: not much to say here, these two are pretty solidly ranked. chi o did pull off a really spectacular bid day and PC (for them) though which could easily boost them up above dg if dg continues on their current downward trajectory

By: hi
by: SadNov 16, 2022 3:19:09 AM

Sorry you weren’t happy with the quality of the PNMs this year

By: Sad
by: @sadNov 17, 2022 9:12:56 AM

LMAO clearly someone got their feelings hurt!

By: @sad
by: lolllllJun 21, 2023 1:14:31 PM

chi o you are delulu

By: lolllll
by: BucknellAug 23, 2023 6:28:37 PM

I’m a senior looking at greekrank for the first time and am in a sorority. This is actually so weird knowing you’re a legal adult posting this stuff😭So wack/embarrassing

By: Bucknell
#2  by: hi   

FRAT EXPLANATIONS

sig, spe, fiji: fiji’s been on the decline for a while now because of their poor rep so it’s no shocker here that they’re the bottom of the three. sig and spe are a toss up honestly, but i had to give sig the edge on this one. spe undeniably has the “exclusivity” appeal which can be attractive to some but if you asked around on campus, more girls would say sig are their favorite fraternity gentlemen

chi phi, du: this ranking MIGHT come as a nasty shock to some but sadly it is the undeniable truth—du is failing to maintain the reputation they’ve built amidst scandal and life underground. the pc they took this year is scary to say the least and the state they’ve put yellowwood in is an absolute travesty. i’ll admit this one can be contested but for me, chi phi takes the edge any day.

lambda, sae: this one should come as no shock to anyone other than sae’s vitriolic groupies. lambda throws better parties, better supers, and are just better in general. every time i’m at sae, i feel like a zoo animal or a fish in an aquarium… maybe these gentlemen could move up in the ranks if they acquired some better social skills

By: hi
by: SadNov 16, 2022 3:20:42 AM

You spent a lot of time on this

By: Sad
by: DarienLaxDec 15, 2022 9:23:43 PM

So we’re interviewing Chi-O’s now

By: DarienLax
by: meAug 30, 2023 4:42:27 PM

this is the most accurate description

By: me
#3  by: Dude   

I totally agree for fraternities and your answers are thought out but personally I thought axid topped axo this year their PC is more fun than axo and talking to girls in both axid and axo people say they have more fun/ have real friendships in axid.

Also fraternities prefer axid for parties now because they show out and aren’t as entitled so think they actually challenging 2nd spot not sure if passed axo tho yet probably next year

I’m a guy so I’m not a axid biddie gassing my own sorority up relax

By: Dude
#4  by: Dude again   

Agree on the sig / Spe description but it’s a toss up depending on the type of girls. Sig had a good PC but undeniable the different vibes Spe and sig have so hard to decide. Think Spe still is top but sig is a great alternative / definitely doing better with recent PCs

Good write up OP

By: Dude again
#5  by: Darienlax16   

Heard sigchi dropped off

By: Darienlax16
#6  by: ngl   

idk I ain’t feeling any of these ladies Bucknell hurtin

By: ngl
#7  by: Facts   

The only true & valid ranking

By: Facts
#8  by: yes   

most accurate & unbiased ranking on this site

By: yes

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.