facebook

Is one is gonna talk about KDR?

by: Really?

Are we really just not gonna talk about what’s been going around campus this week about KDR???
I’d think that this site would be all on that by now. The alumni already are.

Posted By: Really?
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Reckoning   

It's the beginning of the end.

By: Reckoning
#2  by: Confused   

I honestly can’t see them doing all that

By: Confused
by: LolSep 30, 2020 1:11:28 PM

Well clearly they did if Psafe saw it happen, the kid was hospitalized, and there are leaked texts with brothers about what happened.
There’s no way around what happened there’s no point defending KDR they did it themselves.

By: Lol
by: ConfusedSep 30, 2020 1:31:03 PM

I mean all the leaked texts in the lawsuit were just admitting to breaking other rules like having alc in the house or drinking games
Based on what Admin’s doing with it, def seems like there’s more going on here than what’s in the suit

By: Confused
by: CuriousSep 30, 2020 3:48:57 PM

Where can you find the leaked texts?

By: Curious
#3  by: Wow   

People are waiting for facts to come out. It’s completely out of character

By: Wow
by: BroSep 30, 2020 5:21:22 PM

All the facts are out. They’re all in the legal report going around. Even some brothers admitted bad stuff went down

By: Bro
by: WowSep 30, 2020 5:52:45 PM

What’s going around is a lawsuit from the persons lawyer, not facts, since lawsuits are written to make the biggest deal possible. Facts would be medical records, call logs.

By: Wow
by: I meanSep 30, 2020 10:35:11 PM

I mean the lawsuit says the p-safe officer saw someone deck this kid and then did nothing about the guy that punched him? Either that officer is extremely incompetent or that part of the story isn’t true

By: I mean
#4  by: GreekLivesMatter   

Let them get kicked off not the rest of us. Nobody in the other PCs are complaining.

By: GreekLivesMatter
#5  by: Eh   

The psafe report about the incident with the pledge striking the other one claims it occurred outside trax while the suit claims it occurred outside the house so already there are some inconsistencies with it.

By: Eh
#6  by: Updates?   

Does anyone know what’s happening now? Are they kicked off?? Are they staying?? What’s going on???

By: Updates?
#7  by: ThetaLover69   

RIP KDR

By: ThetaLover69

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.