facebook

axid at it again

by: lmaoaxid

another weekend of axid our partying and breaking all the social distancing rules while not getting in trouble. interesting how they can have a full big little in person reveal and super

Posted By: lmaoaxid
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: ok   

Looks like another sorority should be suspended.....hey powers at be you better step up or pics will be sent to the higher ups and you will be screwed.

By: ok
#2  by: Fake news    

Axid did a socially distanced reveal with no more than 9 to 12 girls together for reveal. This is fake news!

By: Fake news
by: reallySep 27, 2020 8:00:15 PM

they shouldn’t have 9-12 girls together if they don’t live together. there’s a flood of pictures on all social medial platforms with larger groups and no masks. i get it we all want to have fun but we can’t until everyone takes this seriously

By: really
by: LmaoSep 27, 2020 9:26:29 PM

We all saw the stories you had a full on super

By: Lmao
by: wahhhhhhhOct 1, 2020 11:20:46 AM

(Still have 0 cases)

By: wahhhhhhh
by: wahhhhhhhOct 1, 2020 11:21:13 AM

(Still have 0 cases)

By: wahhhhhhh
#3  by: Release the photos   

Just send the photos to the Deans. Enough with the idle threats.

By: Release the photos
by: instagramOct 2, 2020 3:40:45 PM

you do it. they’re all over everyone’s feed

By: instagram
#4  by: info   

I heard panhel approved their actual reveal plans so i don't know if anything can even happen... they got it all approved which was the issue with others that got suspended for bid day stuff.

By: info
by: sureSep 28, 2020 4:44:57 PM

They got approved for reveal plans but didn't adhere to the plans approved. Panhel will be held responsible at this point if there is an outbreak. Panhel maybe a follow up is needed? Cause your looking pretty shady

By: sure
#5  by: ThetaLover69   

Theta would never do this! DG are such snitches lmao

By: ThetaLover69

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.