facebook

Dear A-holes supering downtown right now

by: Selfish!

FU. FU. FU. FU. Thanks for putting the campus and community at risk so you can selfishly drink sh-tty beer and grope each other.

Posted By: Selfish!
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Amen   

I hope you like getting sent home, because that's what's gonna happen to all of us if you keep this sh-t up.

By: Amen
#2  by: Shutup    

All the fraternities were complying with county law on Saturday, get mad at them not the fraternities who are legally doing nothing wrong...

By: Shutup
#3  by: Amen   

I hope that technicality helps you sleep well in your Natural Light induced blackout. The rest of us don't have that luxury, you entitled pr-ck.

by: DudeSep 21, 2020 4:47:18 PM

If they were only with brothers or under 30 people most likely they’re people that they are around all the time anyway it’s not like they had huge ragers with random people like a normal party would be.

By: Dude
#4  by: Amen   

Again, you're missing the point. They don't just hang with themselves. They go onto campus, into class, to the Beer Barn. Often without masks. Have a f-ing ounce of self control for the sake of the campus!

by: YikesSep 23, 2020 12:14:49 PM

Greek life already got one positive case and acted accordingly to the point where it didn’t spread at all... frats have had scares and gone into complete lockdown getting everyone tested. Just because they want to party outside with each other on the weekend doesn’t make them irresponsible.

By: Yikes
#5  by: pus   

0 cases since this post was made says otherwise

By: pus
by: wahhhNov 10, 2020 8:25:34 PM

this aged poorly, i blame the humanities college!

By: wahhh
#6  by: Up   

Well now we are not at zero anymore and with your disregard to anyone else on campus we will be home earlier than we planned.

By: Up
by: HonestbruhOct 24, 2020 11:53:15 AM

The cases aren’t even in Greek life lol. Bet you’ve been waiting weeks to make that comment. Stay in your lane.

By: Honestbruh
by: Now then Oct 24, 2020 12:30:06 PM

Know about 15 Greek hoes in quarantine

By: Now then
by: LookOct 24, 2020 10:17:59 PM

Hey honestbruh what did you say about staying in your lane? Spoke to soon didnt ya

By: Look
#7  by: Surge   

Cases are surging everywhere and your selfish POSes are partying. I hope townies call the cops.

By: Surge
by: Brav Oct 26, 2020 3:56:55 PM

I’m glad you got your comeuppance by posting on an anonymous forum regarding issues you are adamantly uninformed about. You would say nothing if you weren’t hiding behind a computer and that’s the truth.

By: Brav
#8  by: hey   

just do what we are told and we will be fine in 10 days

By: hey
#9  by: Thanks    

Thanks for the outbreak, d-cks!

By: Thanks
#10  by: Yup   

Start packing we are getting sent home.

By: Yup
by: Abolish Oct 25, 2020 11:32:56 AM

Thanks for the downtown parties, greeks. You f-ed us, the univ, and the town.

By: Abolish
by: JoeOct 26, 2020 3:54:32 PM

Most of the individuals in Quarantine aren’t even Greek...people socializing outdoors has nothing to do with this outbreak you whistleblowing idiots

By: Joe

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.