facebook

partying this sem

by: ???

what is the deal? is it less people at mixers or none at all? are they even happening?

Posted By: ???
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: wake up   

if you really think there are going to be registered mixers, even with limited people, you are completely out of touch with reality. we will be lucky to even be back on campus, once cases start to spike we will be kicked off campus so quickly. time to find a personality trait beyond blacking out four times a week...

By: wake up
#2  by: No   

No mixers,formals,Super or crush parties. Save your money.

By: No
#3  by: Maybe   

We might be able to get together in small groups. If we're careful, maybe things will be better in the spring.

By: Maybe
#4  by: Seriously?   

If this is what you're concerned about, just transfer to Florida State now.

By: Seriously?
#5  by: Aa   

Obviously, just won’t be able to register. Parties will be smaller but the boys are still gonna play

By: Aa
by: AaJul 23, 2020 9:13:48 AM

Plus bars obviously open to

By: Aa
by: NotJul 23, 2020 10:52:35 AM

Bars are not open. Boys you wanna play your gonna have to play with yourselves.

By: Not
by: bgJul 23, 2020 8:29:43 PM

"the boys are still gonna play"... ominous

By: bg
by: maddog31Jul 23, 2020 8:30:04 PM

can the boys like...care about other people, please? shameful.

By: maddog31
#6  by: Dry   

As it stands right now, bars in PA can only serve alcohol with meals, and there is no bar service. Only table service. So again, I'd recommend cultivating other interests besides blacking out. I don't know... how about reading a goddamn book?

By: Dry
by: smartieJul 23, 2020 12:08:58 PM

Well, will wonders never cease? Someone with an actual BRAIN on this site. Nice to see that there are intelligent beings at Bucknell instead of just trolls.

By: smartie
by: USUCKJul 23, 2020 10:46:10 PM

Wow some fellow intellectuals... I too have a 3.2 in some bs humanities...grow up and get out of here with your condescension your not as smart as you think you are

By: USUCK

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.