facebook

fall 2013 frat ranks

by: Bison

Rush is over so it's time to hear it, what are the latest Fraternity rankings?

Posted By: Bison
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 5
#1  by: obvi   

Phi Psi, Sig Ep, Kapa Sig
SAE, FIJI, Sig Chi
Lambda, TKE, KDR

Chi Phi?

By: obvi
by: nopeSep 9, 2013 5:22:18 PM

hahaha this couldn't be more wrong

By: nope
#2  by: ihatethatilovethis   

by the newest class

fiji, phi psi, sig ep, kappa sig
sig chi
tke
chi phi, kdr, lambda, du

sae no longer gets a rank because they got 7 pledges and are now smaller than kdr

By: ihatethatilovethis
#3  by: whoawhat   

FIJI, Sig Ep, Kappa Sig,
Phi Psi, TKE, Sig Chi
Lambda, Chi Phi,
KDR
DU, SAE

In dat ordah

By: whoawhat
#4  by: Breakdown    

Fiji - got a great pledge class, finally got some good non athletes, with another good pc next year they could be the standalone best
Sig ep - only got 22 guys but it is still a very quality group. They have a lot going for them with their dominance of downtown houses next year and their relationship with all the best sororities.

Phi psi - got a really good class but somewhat of a mixed bag with a large part of their class being last second bids to kids they didn't want. It's gonna be hard to pull kids next year without down town houses, but if they do manage to get another good class phi psi will definitely be a top house
Kappa sig - similar to phi psi they got a mixed bag of pledges but there are definitely some good kids in the group. If their relationship with the school improves further they should be able to do big things

Sig chi - finally didn't have restrictions on pledge class size but still got a somewhat disappointing set of non athletes. Their athletes will continue to hold them above water
TKE - I think people expected a better class out of TKE following last years improvement. Still a bunch of really solid guys but I wouldn't say they are rising as much as they had hoped
Chi phi - were fairly selective this year and got a lot of guys that they wanted. They will continue to do well in every aspect but may have a little trouble socially

Lambda - these kids know how to have an awesome time so hopefully they can continue to improve and utilize that nice new

By: Breakdown
#5  by: Breakdown    

House

Kdr - really genuine kids who will hopefully bring kdr back to its glory days in the future. Will definitely take a lot of time to rebuild their reputation.

Du - it's a shame because they have arguably the coolest house on campus. Really had a hard time getting kids interested during rush this year

By: Breakdown
#6  by: re: breakdown   

I'd generally agree with most of those, I didn't hear much about TKE, Sig Chi, KSig, and Chi Phi yet though, how'd they all do?

By: re: breakdown
#7  by: axo '13   

fiji definitely got the best class, but without a doubt phi psi's is better than sig eps. welcome night at their house was such a letdown. even kappa sig was more fun.

By: axo '13
#8  by: Girl's perspective   

Top Tier:
Fiji, Sig Ep, Phi Psi

Mid Tier:
Kappa Sig, TKE, Sig Chi

Bottom:
Lambda, Chi Phi, KDR, DU

By: Girl's perspective
#9  by: kkgbiddie   

I agree with the above tiers, might change the order of the top but it's all personal preference at that point.

By: kkgbiddie
#10  by: why not? '16   

fiji, phi psi, sig ep

kappa sig
sig chi, tke

chi phi
lambda, kdr

du

By: why not? '16

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.