facebook

Updated Sorority Rankings?

by: 2024

I am attending Rhodes next year and plan on rushing. Saw that there are rankings but they’re like a decade old. Have the rankings changed this year? What is each sorority like?

Posted By: 2024
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: god   

The ranks haven't changed much in terms of popularity/what the frats want:

1. Tri Delta/Chi O
2. KD
3. AOPII

The pledge classes this year have shaken things up. Chi O got a huge pledge class with a mix of girls but they were mostly girls choosing between Tri Delt and Chi O. Chi O seemed to be the more popular choice between this class of girls. Tri Delt's pledge class was much smaller and contained a lot of random people. It definitely was not as consistent of a pledge class as they had last year. Regardless, Tri Delt and Chi O are both top tier byfar. KD had a drastically smaller pledge class than last year but it contained some really great girls. AOPII got some good girls as well, but their numbers are much lower than the other sororities.

The "rank" is dumb and should not matter to a PNM. What should matter is the vibe of each sorority and it is up for you to decide whether or not that vibe is for you.

Tri Delt's vibe is definitely outgoing. They have the reputation of being the most stereotypical "sorority girl" sorority. Like one you would find at an SEC school. They have a lot of preppy/party girls. They tend to befriend each other and Chi Os.

Chi O's vibe is similar to Tri Delt's but more laid back. Chi O is also the most diverse sorority on campus by a long shot. The girls generally give off more artsy/hipster vibes. You'll still see Chi O girls at parties and they hang a lot with Tri Delt & KD girls.

KD girls are very down to earth and chill. A lot of them are athletes and the others are very involved on campus. Although they're not the most diverse, they are very inclusive and wholesome. There is an even mix of outgoing girls and more shy girls.

AOPII gets an unfair rep. They are actually a very welcoming and warm sorority. They are they don't attract the stereotypical kind of sorority girls, but there is nothing wrong with that. They are very inclusive of all kinds of people and the girls that are a part of it love it.

By: god
by: Pan Love! Nov 21, 2020 10:00:08 PM

AOII has improved so much, and they have a beautiful new house coming and they are very strong nationally. They are on the rise. So proud of them!

By: Pan Love!
#2  by: Lync   

There are 4 houses. Ranking is absurd.

By: Lync
#3  by: abcdefg   

seems to me that this year maybe chi o got a few of the girls that had that "tridelta look" that would've gone tri delt normally for some reason? But the pledge classes were pretty even I'd say.
I think as sororities in rush and in general Tri Delta is known for being more relaxed and fun while Chi O is more culty and a lot more effort. People in both are cool and great but you can get to know them if you want outside of srat life because Rhodes is small. I think it's just the type of the srat experience you wanna have.
I think rankings are still
1. Tri delt
2. Chi O
3. KD/AOpi
But could be wrong rankings are kinda bs

By: abcdefg
by: IqhzicjhahaoakbfajhsMay 19, 2020 2:23:17 PM

This is so inaccurate. The first response to this was more correct

By: Iqhzicjhahaoakbfajhs
by: delta4lifeSep 7, 2020 3:38:39 PM

as a tri delta with chi o friends, chi o takes a lot more effort for their events and meetings and feels culty-er

By: delta4life
#4  by: Lynx   

So proud of how well AOII is doing! New house coming and great new pledge classes. Congrats!

By: Lynx
#5  by: .   

1. KD
2. AOII
3. ChiO & TriDelt

By: .
by: nopeFeb 14, 2021 10:31:40 PM

AOII is last.

By: nope
by: Go Lynx! Mar 7, 2021 4:02:31 AM

KD is not above AOII. They are both good, and AOII has improved so much! They have a beautiful new updated house and some strong pledge classes lately. So proud of them!

By: Go Lynx!

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.