facebook

what are the real sorority rankings here?

by:    

What are the real sorority rankings here? Top tier? Mid Tier? Bottom Tier?

Posted By: Haylie
Page 1 of 2
#1by:    

Tridelt
Chio
KD
(have all 3 been really close and this isnt necessarily in order, it depends what you're looking for)

AOPI

By: m
by: Lynx Memphis   

AOPI/KD with AOII improving each and every day. They are on their way UP! Great girls! So proud of them!

By: Lynx Memphis
by: ^^   

go away aoii alum

By: ^^
#2by:    

i'd say chi o and tri delt are really the top tier, with KD falling behind just a little bit (odd mix of hipsters/sorority girls...)

aopi pretty much gets left overs all though some people are wonderful, coudld have gone one of the first three, and wanted aopi. but let's be real here that's rare.

By: truth
#3by:    

1. Tri Delta

2. Chi-O/KD

3.AOPI

All the best frats like tri delt too

By: truth
#4by:    

I would honestly say
Tri Delt
KD>Chi 0
AOPI

KD didn't have a great pledge class last year, but their juniors and seniors are great. Chi-o has some oddish girls that don't go out. They have highest GPA on campus for a reason

By: RCFrat
#5by:    

Tri Delt
Chi O
KD
AOPi

By: LynxCat

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#6by:    

This year its:
ChiO
TriDelt
KD
AOPll

By: SorGirl
by: really   

you wish chi o hahah

By: really
#7by:    

Each house is right for different women. All the houses have strengths and weaknesses. Go through recruitment and definitely make your own decisions! For example, I preffed TriDelt and KD but put KD as my first choice because it fit me better. The women of TriDelta are great but my personality fit better at KD. Everyone has their own experience. Best of luck!

By: RhodesGreek
#8by:    

Chi O/ Tri delt
KD
AOPi

By: lynxcats
#9by:    

1. Tri Delt
2. KD/Chi O
3. AOPI

By: Truth
by: it's funny...   

it's funny that after months of silence on this board, someone posted this comment that tridelt was number 1 at nearly the exact same time someone posted a mean comment about chi o...

you might want to make sure that when you're self-promoting, you check the timestamp first, tridelt.

By: it's funny...
#10by:    

Tri delt
ChiO/KD
AOPi

By: The truth

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.