facebook

rush gm

by: Umm

Not sure why a bunch of girls talking in a group message is a big deal here. None of the girls said what houses they wanted to be, and there was literally zero profanity. Why does this make anyone look bad just curious

Posted By: Umm
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Well   

It's a big deal when, during these times, people can screen shot your convo and show the world your comments. These HIGH SCHOOL girls who are PNM bad mouthed several sororities. That's it for them for rush. When someone says watch what you say in high school, listen to them. Being cut from several sororities is not fun.

By: Well
#2  by: ?   

What is this about

By: ?
#3  by: @?   

If you don't know, don't worry about it.

By: @?
#4  by: Jw   

If you didn't say anything bad or negative about a house you're okay right?

By: Jw
#5  by: Huh?   

It took me about 10 minutes to figure out what "gm" meant.

For one, why are a bunch of high schoolers on here starting conversations? You are not in a sorority yet, so there is absolutely no reason for you to be commenting on a house or giving your opinion of what sorority life is like. The ones that are bad mouthing groups will be the very ones that will be cut from the sorority they think they deserve.

By: Huh?
#6  by: Umm   

I was in the rush gm but no sorority girls added me on Instagram/twitter/fb soo that's a good thing right ?

By: Umm
#7  by: Grammar   

Before you worry about these sororities being angered about your comments, some of you HS girls need to worry about your grammar. Goodness, you won't make it at state much less in a sorority.

By: Grammar

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.