facebook

college

by: Truth!

I am feed up with posts about drinking, DUI's etc! Unless you hide out under a rock you should know that people drink in college! EVERY sorority has members who exhibit behavior that can be an embarrassment to the chapter. EVERY sorority has members get DUIs or MIPs. EVERY sorority has members with less than stellar reputations.

But guess what...

EVERY sorority has members who live as a great example of the Christian life. EVERY sorority hosts weekly Bible studies. EVERY sorority has members who spend their summers and breaks on mission trips.

AND

EVERY sorority has outstanding women who spend hours raising money for their philanthropy. EVERY sorority has a GPA above the all women's average. EVERY sorority wins and losses some elections/competitions.

There is no reason to come on this site and fire accusations at some groups while pretending others are full of only strong Godly women. Give me a break!!!! I can name a girl in each sorority that I have seen black out drunk. I can name a girl in each sorority that has been issued a DUI or MIP. I can name a girl in every sorority that does not always live up to the standards of their group. I can also name a girl in every sorority who truly does live each day as an example of a true Christian.

I feel sorry for those of you who feel the need to point out negatives about every group except the one with which you are associated. Open your eyes... all groups have a bad apple or two!

Posted By: Truth!
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: In addition   

... every PMN knows the above is true so don't try to fool them.

By: In addition
#2  by: To PNM   

This comment is absolutely the truth. No chapter is any worse than another when it comes to drinking or having members who embarrass the chapter. Equally true is the fact that no chapter is more Christian than another chapter. Don't believe anyone that tries to convince you otherwise.

By: To PNM
#3  by: Seriously    

Can I get an amen!!!! This site should seriously be closed!

By: Seriously
#4  by: Yep   

After reading a ranking with very negative comments on a group's page I found this. We ALL need to remember the 100% truth in this statement before we "cast stones" at each other! Grow up people!

By: Yep
#5  by: Yea   

Bump

By: Yea

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.