facebook

greeks in charge

by: LeaderDAWGS

What Greeks were elected to positions tonight? How many positions did each fraternity or sorority get?

Posted By: LeaderDAWGS
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: PHi Mu   

A lovely girl elected to the SA Executive Council is a Phi Mu lady! So proud of our wonderful, classy, involved members!

By: PHi Mu
by: @PHi MuFeb 25, 2015 12:54:29 PM

We need to recruit some Phi Mu's for the football team. They are excellent on defense.

By: @PHi Mu
by: As I saidFeb 25, 2015 1:17:35 PM

Please step above this. Phi mu, as all of the Greek organizations, has some great members. You need to be more positive. What in the world do you have to gain saying this? please be mature!

By: As I said
by: @PHi MuFeb 26, 2015 9:17:46 PM

I'm sorry, how was my comment negative? It's called a j-o-k-e..jokes are funny. And I'm one of the funniest people I've ever met.

Phi Mu is always first to defend any negative comments about them. Let people say what they want. You must be a Phi Mu too.

By: @PHi Mu
by: StopFeb 27, 2015 5:59:51 AM

Grow up. You are in college now. Your comments are not funny. You have no idea what you are talking about. All sororities will defend themselves when shallow people like you post idiotic statements. There is no defense for people like you.

By: Stop
by: @StopMar 3, 2015 5:06:23 PM

Shallow? Now you're the funny one. In all of my commenting, I have not said one negative thing about Phi Mu except that they are defensive to comments made about them.

However, you have called me shallow, immature, unfunny, and said that I say idiotic statements. Girl, you don't know me; so I'm not sure why you feel that you have the right to say any of those things. You are nothing but a bully.

By: @Stop
#2  by: ...   

Vice Pres- Chi O (ran against a KD)
Treasurer - Phi Mu (ran unopposed)

By: ...
by: TackyFeb 25, 2015 5:22:14 AM

Did your mom teach you to be so catty?

By: Tacky
by: ReallyFeb 25, 2015 6:57:16 AM

These are unnecessary remarks and pointless. Just congratulate the winners and move on. Stay classy!

By: Really
by: @TackyFeb 25, 2015 6:59:12 AM

No, but she did teach me to be honest.

By: @Tacky
by: HmmmFeb 25, 2015 8:51:33 AM

Maybe you need to move back home and learn some manners. Your comments have no place here.

By: Hmmm
by: @...Feb 25, 2015 5:16:37 PM

Is there a reason you only named 2 officers? Who is president and secretary? If you feel the need to share who they ran against them feel free, but it really doesn't matter. Congrats to chi o and phi mu!

By: @...
by: @@...Feb 25, 2015 10:10:55 PM

Sorry, only posted sorority members. Male students won the other positions.

Pres. - independent (ran against an independent female)
Sec. - BYX (ran against Sigma Chi)
AG - Sigma Chi (unopposed)

By: @@...
#3  by: What about   

senator numbers?

By: What about
by: Not sureFeb 25, 2015 10:51:55 PM

According to their FB pictures DG ran 10 girls but I'm not sure how many won. That's a lot of girls that ran though so good for them!

By: Not sure
by: #senatorsFeb 26, 2015 12:10:43 AM

Phi Mu has 9 new senators and Chi O has 4 (via Instagram and Twitter). I think that is a reversal from the fall when Chi O had 9 and Phi Mu had 4 or 5. Anyhow, both of these groups have done well this year. DG had 2 or 3 elected this yesterday. I'm sure other groups had some as well. Congrats to all!

By: #senators
by: DG Feb 26, 2015 12:34:48 AM

6 of the 10 girls DG ran were elected to the Senate.

By: DG
by: @DGFeb 26, 2015 12:01:12 PM

Not trying to start anything but I only see 4 DGs on the list SA posted on Twitter... at least only 4 compared to DG's IG pic post that listed their girls running for Senate.

By: @DG
by: DG Feb 26, 2015 7:05:56 PM

Not a problem! I don't want to actually list people's names on a website, but 6 girls were elected. 1 College of Business, 2 Arts and Sciences, 1 College of Education, and 2 College of Engineering.

By: DG
by: DG - Chi O - Phi Mu Feb 26, 2015 10:38:42 PM

Each group had at least 50% of its nominees elected to Senate. Impressive ladies!

By: DG - Chi O - Phi Mu
#4  by: Proud   

All I know is a Chi O got vp and a Phi mu got treasurer. Congrats!!

By: Proud
#5  by: Anyone else?   

We all knew Chi O, DG, and Phi Mu would get girls elected. But did KD, DDD, Zeta, Pi Phi, or ADPI have anyone? Kinda surprised I haven't heard more about KD.

By: Anyone else?
by: DDDMar 10, 2015 9:36:27 PM

Tri Delt had a senator ran and won. Also had the most votes for her position.

By: DDD
#6  by: Yep   

You're a little late responding to this, Bucky! And when you put a comment out there, I guess anyone can respond back , especially when you compare a lady to a football player. Pointing fingers means you have them pointing back. Look, I'm sure you have a geeat Greek group to call home. Lets end this once and for all.

By: Yep
by: Aw!Mar 3, 2015 10:07:53 PM

Hey Phi Mu I realize y'all are what 4th or 5th in grades? so it might be a challenge but try to understand the concept of a reply button.

By: Aw!
by: @yepMar 4, 2015 12:53:14 PM

Who's Bucky? And who's late? This thread was started last week.

By: @yep
by: @awMar 13, 2015 12:52:34 PM

1, 2, 3, 4, 5. 6, 7, 8 th in grades
.... No one was below 3.2 or above 3.6. Too close to brag.
Your so called dig was lame.

By: @aw

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.