rankings after fall semester

by: Observer

My opinion:
Chi O/KD
Phi Mu/DG
Tri Delt/Zeta
Pi Phi
ADPi

based on current campus involvement of each group and seeing the members around campus this fall \n\n\n\n\n

Posted By: Observer
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: eh   

Switch DG and Phi Mu and Zeta and DDD and this would be pretty accurate. The tiers are on point.

By: eh
by: ehDec 16, 2014 12:42:02 AM

To clarify, I think it should look like this:
Chi O/KD
DG/Phi Mu
Zeta/Tri Delt
Pi Phi
ADPi

By: eh
#2  by: No   

I'd say
ChiO/KD
PhiMu/DG
DDD
PiPhi
ZTA
ADPi
(I'm saying ones on the same level are just as good as the other)

By: No
#3  by: JBee   

Chio
KD
DG
Phi Mu
ZTA
DDD
PiPhi
ADPi

Groups can move up or down a spot or two based on personal preference. For example, I put Phi Mu in that spot based on campus involvement, though I personally prefer ZTA or DDD over Phi Mu.

By: JBee
by: AnotheropinionDec 16, 2014 7:36:33 PM

KD/ChiO
PhiMu/DG
DDD/zTA
PiPhi/ADPi

I prefer kD over chi o

By: Anotheropinion
#4  by: Cant   

Just can't agree that chi o is better than any of the first 4 listed. You could mix any of those 4 up and be right. They are all involved equally with many honors. Doesn't matter who you like..... They're all involved.

By: Cant
by: ...Dec 16, 2014 9:39:23 PM

All groups are involved but the reason I think Chi O is a step above in involvement is because they had the largest number of members selected this fall by organizations such as Diamond Girl, Senators, Orientation Leaders, and Freshman Forum/Council members. Other groups did have more selected for Fashion Board. Other groups had more representation on the Homecoming Court and Miss Mississippi State University but everyone knew there was no way Chi O would win as much as they did last year (nor would it be good for all sororities if they did).

By: ...
by: yesDec 17, 2014 11:31:11 AM

Very well stated, @cant

By: yes
#5  by: Agree   

Exactly the reason those four are pretty equal

By: Agree
#6  by: Yes   

Agree with this

By: Yes
#7  by: Yessssss   

The top 4 are very equal and each one has its strong points. Each one has its own "personality" so PNM can find their home.

By: Yessssss
#8  by: Involvement   

I have been observing the different houses and looked for things such as involvement, behaviors in letters, and general attitudes of girls (sociology major here). Your list (original poster) matches mine with the small exception of DG flipped over Phi Mu but in the same tier. Every group from top to bottom seems to boast a number of girls in differing organizations (miss maroon and white pageant to orientation leader to honor societies). It's a great thing to be proud of all Panhellenic members being involved through the sorority, school, and community. Keep it up ladies!

By: Involvement
#9  by: Again   

You sound like a dg mother

By: Again
#10  by: Observer   

FYI: When I wrote the original post my intention was to say that sororities listed together were equal. Ex. Chi O and KD are equal but the top two groups, etc.

By: Observer

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.