facebook

homecoming

by: Mystate

Who has girls up for court?

Posted By: Mystate
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: MSU   

No names can be listed until the officially campaigning begins.

By: MSU
#2  by: Confused   

Without naming names though, does every sorority have someone up? Did everyone run their own girls this year? Everyone has been very hush hush about it until candidates were selected and the deadline was pushed back and something happened, just wondering what.

By: Confused
#3  by: Queen   

DG and DDD both have a girl nominated for Queen. Anyone else?

By: Queen
#4  by: Msu   

Heard all got one candidate except DG...., they're doing their own thing....
AGAIN!

By: Msu
#5  by: Block vote   

Freshman: Zeta
Sophomore:
Junior: Phi Mu
Senior:
Queen: Tri Delt

I don't remember which one for Soph and Senior, can someone fill that in?

By: Block vote
by: ...Oct 20, 2014 11:47:52 PM

also

Freshman: Chi O
Sophomore: Phi Mu and Pi Beta Phi
Junior: Chi O

I don't know about Senior.

By: ...
#6  by: Ugh,   

I'm frustrated. Why do Chi O and Phi Mu get 2 girls and we only get 1?? Plus the DG girls running, I doubt our girls can win or it will at least be close. Chi O and Phi Mu win all the time, and Chi O JUST had Queen! Why do they get even more recognition and everyone else is settling for MAYBE 1 girl?? And what happened with ADPi??

By: Ugh,
by: ......Oct 21, 2014 7:11:16 AM

Senior: Kappa Delta

Maybe ADPi is senior also.

@frustrated - The Chi O and Phi Mu girls will both be running against at least 2 other girls for their respective grades and will be running against each other and a DG for junior maid. I think that will make it difficult for them to have 2 on the court.

By: ......
by: GreekOct 21, 2014 11:58:13 AM

ADPi has a senior up also.

By: Greek
#7  by: I still   

think it's not fair that Chi O and Phi Mu get 2 chances to have a girl and we all get one. This is why I hate the block vote and Homecoming elections period. And my room mate in Sigma Phi Lambda said they wanted to run a Queen but since there is a block vote there's no point in trying. - _ -

By: I still
by: ...Oct 21, 2014 6:00:47 PM

once again, do you not realize that the only people Chi O and Phi Mu are running have more candidates therefore lowering their chances of getting on the court?

You sorority is not forcing you to vote for any certain person. Vote for whoever you want.

By: ...
#8  by: yeah   

i hate block voting too. if dg participated it might work, but they don't so it just doesn't.

By: yeah
by: ....Oct 22, 2014 12:28:26 AM

Accept it would still "block" ANY other candidate from getting ton the court or ever getting Queen . That's why block voting is ACTUALLY against the rules.

By: ....

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.